Chancellor's Report December, 2015

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Chancellor's Report December, 2015

Post by Rosie Gray »

It's been an incredibly busy start to my tenure as Chancellor, so I'll just list off what I've been doing up until now:

• 1. Created a 6 month budget which has been ratified by the RA

• 2. Updated For Sale signs so that they give out the overall and individual covenants for each region.

• 3. Created a marketing plan and begun implementation;
    a) all regions have paid listings in the search
    b) all events onto events calendar
    c) Events branded and displayed on Kiosks, Facebook, and listed on SL events

• 4. Had a meeting of Estate Manager's to discuss land management duties. Many thanks to all EM's for their exemplary work!

• 5. Searched out permissions and passwords to access as Chancellor; Events Calendar, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, inworld Kiosks; Twitter, Hippo. Created a spreadsheet to track all of this so it is all in one place and can be given to the next Chancellor. Still working on a couple of accesses which are proving a bit elusive.

• 6. Worked out procedures for updating branding for all social media and inworld places, with invaluable assistance of Mizou Vavoom, PIO (in the process of implementation, but it is a huge job).

• 7. Figured out how to use the Kiosks and begun updating them.

• 8. Held a Christmas Party in the Friedsee Chalet - many thanks to Leslie Allandale for his assistance with the gift exchange game which proved very popular!

• 9. Purchased a CasperTech teleporter system for the regions and installed them. They will be CDS branded, as we work through them, but they are all usable now and have replaced the old, out of date teleporter kiosks that had been created by Anna Toussaint years before.

• 10. Updated description on Welcome page of portal to make it more inviting and added some images.

• 11. Brought winter to the regions, snow flurries courtesy of Delia Lake.

• 12. Other events and advertising being planned and worked on.

There's still a lot to do, but now it's time for a little break, given the time of year.

Happy Holidays to everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”