Regarding Public Buildings: The Schloss

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

LOL!

Nikki
Seasoned debater
Seasoned debater

Post by Nikki »

The Schloss task force meeting was held as scheduled, with the only participants being Tanoujin and myself. :o

We decided to continue with the documentation of the Schloss as it is now, but not to make any suggestions for changes at this time.

Also I will begin work on a written history of the Schloss.

We both liked Pelanor's ideas, especially that it could be used for government offices.

Rose Springvale
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rose Springvale »

Hello!

As you can see in the events thread, I've scheduled an event for the Schloss on Sept 15. I hope that doesn't conflict with anything you all have planned!

I could use some help with minor modifications (seating, small staging area) of the ballroom space if anyone has a few minutes :).

Timo Gufler
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Regarding Public Buildings: The Schloss

Post by Timo Gufler »

Do you have ever checked a sim called Swiss City? It has replicas of many real-life Swiss buildings, including Chateau de Chillon (http://slurl.com/secondlife/Swiss%20City/100/155) with all the details of the real one from the moat to the court yard and towers. They are renting rooms for shops and living in the castle.

Do you think this could work also in CDS? To have a remade castle with rooms and towers for rent and a certain area for public events might bring new life to our ghost town... Or is this just another crazy idea? :)

Btw, according to the owner, the builder of the castle used only one week to build the whole thing! :shock:

Return to “Sim and City Planning”