Outcome of Exec Team/EM Meeting

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Outcome of Exec Team/EM Meeting

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

I held a meeting with members of the Exec Team and our Estate Managers on Sunday 7 December. The meeting was held in voice in order to get through our business more quickly, hence there is no transcript. The agenda and decisions and actions are recorded below:

Agenda

• 1. New sim. How should we get this started?
    2. Events. What do we have planned? What has the survey told us? What should we plan for next?
    3. Budget. Any special items beyond the obvious?
    4. Policies
    a) Land reclamation
    b) Covenant consistency
    c) Paying for events and CDS expenditure
    d) Use of Archie
    5. Any Other Business

Action 1: chancellor to include a line item for NFS W in draft budget for consideration by the RA
Done. We don't actually need to 'put funds aside' for new regions as we have quite healthy reserves but I will include this in my budget when I present it to the RA later this month.

Action 2: Exec team to begin developing the marketing plan for the new region
In progress. The Exec Team is developing a marketing plan for the whole CDS and promoting a new region will be part of this.

Action 3: PIO team to give promo copy to paid performers in CDS for upcoming events
In progress.

Decision: CDS should ask performers to solicit tips for CDS as well as for themselves (to defray our costs a little)

Action 4: Exec to set up a marketing workshop with help from Rosie. Aim is to set up a marketing plan for CDS
Done. We held our first meeting of the marketing workshop on14 December. As part of the follow up from that work Mizou has been reworking the CDS logo so we have a distinctive, fresh, identifiable 'brand' for CDS.

Action 5: take Calli off the list of 'Estate Managers' as her EM role is due to her role as Dean of SC
In progress.

Action 6: Pat to work with Tor and Widget to review and revise the group permissions
In progress. Tor has already done some groundwork on this for Widget and me to review.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”