Available times for the first 21st RA meeting

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Available times for the first 21st RA meeting

Post by Cadence Theas »

To the 21st RA, I sent out a notice asking each of the members of the 21st RA about available times for the first meeting. So far I have received only two of four replies. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can try to find a common schedule between five time zones and four countries. Thank you. Cadence Theas.

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Available times for the first 21st RA meeting

Post by Rosie Gray »

Cadence it might be easier to use the Doodle program. I've found it quite useful and all of the existing RA members have used it before. https://doodle.com If you need anyone's email address ask me.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Cadence Theas »

Rosie Gray wrote:

Cadence it might be easier to use the Doodle program. I've found it quite useful and all of the existing RA members have used it before. https://doodle.com If you need anyone's email address ask me.

I will try that then, since this is the second call I have made for the new RA to let me know their available times for the first 21st RA meeting.

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Cadence Theas »

This evening, June 4th, I sent out doodle invitations to the members of the 21st RA. I hope to get this, the first meeting day and time, resolved soon. This RA will have a heavy agenda of things to consider, and we need to start immediately. For the record, I sent personal IMs to each member on June 2nd, a public message in the forum on June 3rd, and a Doodle invitation today, June 4th. To date, I have only two responses.

Tomorrow, June 5th, I will start posting personal requests here for those members of the RA who have not responded to my request to indicate days and time they are available.

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

My email address has changed again, I was having some trouble with it...So I didn't get the doodle. I got an IM from Cadence this morning when I logged in, in response to a question about when the first meeting was to you by me last night. I read your post in RA Announcements today and could not respond. I am open and eager to meet any day or time in the near future except on Sundays before 3pm slt. For the record I prefer to never have a meeting on Sunday before 3pm slt. In extraordinary circumstances it is possible, but my preference for personal reasons is to not have scheduled meeting events then.

NOTE to RA members. This morning, this thread was on RA Announcements, it was obviously open to Rosie and Cadence, but not open to me to post an answer to Cadence. I asked Calli and she moved the thread here. Rosie was left over from last term as "archivist" and could post and Cadence had been added. Seems that we might consider all RA being "able" to use the announcement thread because in the case someone other than the LRA is leading a meeting ( we can vote for someone else to lead meetings in the absence of the LRA) or when the "archivist" cannot post we should all be able to post it seems but know that it is ONLY for certain things, and not a discussion thread.

I am willing to perform the archivist role for us this term since Rosie did it last time, I am happy to take my turn and help.

Cleo

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”