Transcript of Chancellor's Meeting/TownHall re: LA 1-17-14

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Bagheera
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript of Chancellor's Meeting/TownHall re: LA 1-17-14

Post by Bagheera »

* All attendees gave permission for their names and comments to be made public*
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Attendees (in alphabetical order): AbbyRose Abbot, Anti Wirefly, Bagheera Kristan (Chancellor), Callipygian Christensen, Cleopatra Xigalia, Garnet Psaltery, Lilith Ivory, Spider Upshaw, Tandra Jupiter, Vic Mornington, Widget Whiteberry
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Bagheera Kristan [15:38] well, we may as well start and adjust if more people show *smiles*
[15:38] Welcome everyone and thank you so much for coming

Widget Whiteberry [15:39] Widget Whiteberry nods

Tandra Jupiter [15:39] Thank you

Garnet Psaltery [15:39] Cadence can't be here so she's given me a note with a couple of questions to ask on her behalf

Bagheera Kristan [15:39] I know, for me, the Locus Amoenus redevelopment seems to get grounded and then unseated, then grounded again
[15:40] Great, Garnet thank you I'll open the floor in just a minute
[15:40] I wanted to give a little orientation
[15:40] Over on the far wall are two maps

Garnet Psaltery [15:40] Sure :o)

Bagheera Kristan [15:41] The one on the left represents the most current submission by the Guild
[15:41] The one on the right represents my own suggestions
[15:42] Welcome Anti
[15:42] Please take a notecard from this pillar by me

anti Wirefly [15:42] ty didn't mean to sit on you Widget

Bagheera Kristan [15:42] oh, the couches are supposed to accommodate 7
[15:42] but it has never been fully tested until today

anti Wirefly [15:43]

Bagheera Kristan [15:43] these pillows on the floor here also have seating
[15:43] okay, so back to the maps
[15:44] I had requested the gridlines because - for me - I was trying to determine parcel sizes - each square represents a 4x4m block
[15:44] which is how Second Life parcels are measured when subdividing
[15:45] Does anyone have any questions about what I have said so far - just in terms of understanding

anti Wirefly [15:45] which sim are we looking at?

Bagheera Kristan [15:45] This is Locus Amoenus

anti Wirefly [15:45] ty

Bagheera Kristan [15:46] What I would like to do is open the floor to Locus Amoenus citizens only for the next few minutes
[15:46] and field your questions, hear your comments, and start a dialogue

Garnet Psaltery [15:46] May I ask Cadence's questions first?

Bagheera Kristan [15:47] yes Garnet

Garnet Psaltery [15:47] Just in case I have to go

Bagheera Kristan [15:47] please do

Garnet Psaltery [15:47] Thank you
[15:47] She has two questions
[15:47] 1) Where is the guarantee of quality in the final rendering of the sim?
[15:47] 2) How will the buildings fit into the redesign, if at the moment they are largely disproportional to the current layout and covenant? Do we really want an urban building in a semi-rural setting?

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:47]

Garnet Psaltery [15:47] What's funny?

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:48] nothing i was in IM and that was to someone else actually

Garnet Psaltery [15:48] That was all I had to say, Bagheera

Bagheera Kristan [15:48] The Guild is still on board to work on buildings and we have some very fine builders
[15:49] I am not sure how to answer "guarantee of quality" except to say what my own feelings/approach has been...it is in the best interests of the sim...
[15:49] to have something that is saleable...that people will want to buy and be a part of when they see it
[15:49] and everyone I have talked to that is part of the design process is in complete agreement with that
[15:50] for the 2nd question
[15:50] The RA has already voted and passed on the covenants
[15:50] which ought to resolve any of the second questions concerns, I believe.

Garnet Psaltery [15:50] Thank you

Bagheera Kristan [15:51] Also, how many of you have seen the mock up I built?

anti Wirefly [15:51] I have not

Tandra Jupiter [15:51] I havent

AbbyRose Abbot [15:51] I haven't either

Garnet Psaltery [15:51] I haven't

Lilith Ivory [15:51] I haven´t

Spider22997 Upshaw [15:51] i have not

Bagheera Kristan [15:51] Okay, I had posted about it on the forums... after I presented my suggested map to the Guild, I was told it was too confusing, so I built part of it full scale

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:52] CLEOPATRA Xigalia shakes her head from side to side and looks down

Bagheera Kristan [15:52] since the great majority of you have not seen it, it might be useful to see it? would you like to take a 10 minute field trip?

Garnet Psaltery [15:52] ye splease

anti Wirefly [15:52] yes

AbbyRose Abbot [15:52] Yes, sure

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:52] CLEOPATRA Xigalia likes field trips

Lilith Ivory [15:52] good idea

Bagheera Kristan [15:53] okay, let me pass out the LM, give me a minute

Spider22997 Upshaw [15:53] sure

Bagheera Kristan [15:53] actually, since there are a group of us and it is on a platform, let me go back and make sure I have a good landing spot
[15:53] I'll tp over and come right back wtih a new LM

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:53] ok

Garnet Psaltery [15:53] ok

AbbyRose Abbot [15:53] ok

Lilith Ivory [15:54] you could just paste a slurl in goup IM

Garnet Psaltery [15:54] Good odea

Lilith Ivory [15:54] Lilith Ivory smiles

EduCat3D Resident
[15:56] Ah - Bagheera Just Crashed - the coordinates are - Wolchulsan sim - 174, 182, 1705

Garnet Psaltery [15:56] Thank you

EduCat3D Resident
[15:56] she'll be right back online

AbbyRose Abbot [15:56] I love this building. We should find ways to use more of the buildings here.

anti Wirefly [15:57] yes indeed

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [15:57] agree abbyrose
[15:57] so civilized

AbbyRose Abbot [15:57] It's lovely

Tandra Jupiter [15:57] Wolchulsan sim - 174, 182, 1705

anti Wirefly [15:57] gotta work on those cushions tho

Tandra Jupiter [15:58] welcome back

Bagheera Kristan [15:58] ah, sorry about that

anti Wirefly [15:58] it happens ?

Bagheera Kristan [15:59] Did everyone still here get the LM?
[15:59] did I miss someone?

Widget Whiteberry [16:00] Widget Whiteberry nods
[16:00] shall we go now?

Bagheera Kristan [16:00] yes please
[16:00] Spider, did you get one?

[15:54] Lilith Ivory: you could just paste a slurl in goup IM
[15:54] Second Life: Teleport completed from http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/L ... /183/19/28
= = = = =
Field Trip (time missing due to crash)
= = = = =

[16:01] Bagheera Kristan: okay, welcome
[16:01] Bagheera Kristan: First, this is NOT intended to be final
[16:02] Bagheera Kristan: but just to represent what I had been thinking in terms of layout
[16:02] Garnet Psaltery: I'mnot clear what those walkways are for
[16:02] anti Wirefly: nice flow ?
[16:02] Bagheera Kristan: and some ideas that represent my idea of a Tuscan Fishing Village
[16:02] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: it reminds me of the little towns by the sea in Italy
[16:02] Bagheera Kristan: The original inspiration is from a photo I have of Portofino
[16:03] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: my favorite places i have ever been .. so beautiful
[16:03] AbbyRose Abbot: yes. I like it.
[16:03] Bagheera Kristan: the walkways are in the original and they looked like fun
[16:03] Widget Whiteberry: Very nice work....
[16:03] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: so where we are standing will be water ? is tha tright ?
[16:03] Bagheera Kristan: if you look across the water, you can see my "map"
[16:03] anti Wirefly: yes adds a whole nuther layer
[16:03] Bagheera Kristan: the green circle represents the part built here
[16:03] Garnet Psaltery: Just wondering about the space they use, as the dwellings are quite small
[16:03] Bagheera Kristan: the blue bar on the map is supposed to be a big fancy Tuscan bridge -
[16:04] Bagheera Kristan: which is what I am standing on here - but less fancy LOL
[16:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: Like nfs !!!
[16:04] Garnet Psaltery: These are dwellings as well as shops though
[16:04] AbbyRose Abbot: Nice! We could have a party on the bridge under the stars :-)
[16:04] Bagheera Kristan: the original plan had builds half this size - these are 256 meter parcels
[16:04] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: /me nods various sizes
[16:05] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: and double prim Bagheera ?
[16:05] Bagheera Kristan: and the build are all the same one here, I only built one because I just needd something representational
[16:05] Bagheera Kristan: yes
[16:05] Garnet Psaltery: You've certainly put some thought into ti
[16:05] Bagheera Kristan: I believe with the builders we have, we can get some great variety
[16:06] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: obviously different textures etc.
[16:06] Spider22997 Upshaw: very nice
[16:06] Garnet Psaltery: We do need to use the best builders as this could well be a showpiece
[16:06] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: how did you work out the parcel cuts with two stories and rezzing ?
[16:06] anti Wirefly: quirky like an old village
[16:06] Bagheera Kristan: the cuts are shown on the map, if you look
[16:06] Garnet Psaltery: /menods
[16:06] Bagheera Kristan: and this isn't what HAS to be done, just what COULD be
[16:07] Garnet Psaltery: Where do the fishing boats lie?
[16:07] AbbyRose Abbot: I think it would be very quaint. I'd enjoy looking at it.
[16:07] Bagheera Kristan: the white area on my map represents water
[16:08] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: Look at photos of portofino and santa margherita next town over.. so pretty
[16:08] Garnet Psaltery: Sorry just trying to get a sense of how things will work - is there a docking area?
[16:08] Bagheera Kristan: whenever everyone is ready, we can return back to the library :)
[16:08] Spider22997 Upshaw: will boats be allowed on the water
[16:09] Bagheera Kristan: In my plan, the original Quay stays as is, which is currently a docking area
[16:09] Garnet Psaltery: Where is that on the map please?
[16:09] Bagheera Kristan: yes, of course
[16:09] Bagheera Kristan: boats will be allowed on the water
[16:09] Bagheera Kristan: let me fly up to it
[16:11] anti Wirefly: and residences too I think
[16:11] Garnet Psaltery: Yes I presume people will live above the shop
[16:11] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: have you seen photos of the area ? in rl ?
[16:11] Bagheera Kristan: I am not taking this down until necessary
[16:11] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: id love that
[16:11] Bagheera Kristan: so anyone can come take a lookwhenever they want
[16:12] Garnet Psaltery: Good idea ;o)
[16:12] Tandra DarkMatter (tandra.jupiter): Raises her hand
[16:12] Bagheera Kristan: yes Tandra?
[16:12] Spider22997 Upshaw: and the water would be the common area with prims for the boats, will there be restrictions on the boats size etc
[16:12] Bagheera Kristan: if a boat is in use, typically it is worn and does not count against the sim's prim count
[16:13] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: /me takes a LM
[16:13] Tandra DarkMatter (tandra.jupiter): Soooo which maps will be used,or will you combind them both? Also i hear raise of tiers ,is this for land not rented, or is it for all of us?
[16:13] Bagheera Kristan: Permanent boats would belong to the government and yes, it would have to be restricted because -with a double prim sim - there are very strict limitations to what can be allowed in gov/common areas regarding prims
[16:13] Callipygian Christensen: and what abut ones just moored etc - will there br prim slots for them on the quay?
[16:13] Callipygian Christensen: oh..so no one can have their own boat moored
[16:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: We could put a sim next to it with water
[16:14] Bagheera Kristan: in this design, no, there are no prim slots in the water
[16:14] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: get a place there to do a marina
[16:14] Bagheera Kristan: this is not a final design though - so if people want liveaboards, we would have water parcels
[16:14] AbbyRose Abbot: I have a 1 02 2 prim peddle boat rezzer
[16:14] Bagheera Kristan: that is certainly a good idea
[16:14] Garnet Psaltery: It's a fishing village
[16:14] AbbyRose Abbot: or*
[16:14] AbbyRose Abbot: They are fun
[16:15] Bagheera Kristan: rezzing boats to use and go on the water is fine, just as it is now
[16:15] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: So i have a question ?
[16:15] Bagheera Kristan: yes, Cleo?
[16:15] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: If i buy one can i build my own, or is this a building that will need to be built before and stay
[16:15] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: will they be permanent
[16:15] Bagheera Kristan: at present, the plan is for fishing village builds to be permanent and built by the government
[16:15] Bagheera Kristan: I think the RA voted on that
[16:16] Bagheera Kristan: as part of the covenants
[16:16] Tandra DarkMatter (tandra.jupiter): Soooo which maps will be used,or will you combind them both? Also i hear raise of tiers ,is this for land not rented, or is it for all of us?
[16:16] Bagheera Kristan: yes, Tandra I hear you
[16:16] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: answer that please :) i will wait
[16:16] Bagheera Kristan: Let's return back to Locus Amoenus and we can talk about that, is that okay?
[16:16] Garnet Psaltery: All consistency will be lost if people do their own thing
[16:16] CLEOPATRA Xigalia: ok
[16:16] Bagheera Kristan: I am returning back to Locus Amoenus now :)
[16:16] Garnet Psaltery: Ok following
[16:16] Tandra DarkMatter (tandra.jupiter): kk
= = = = =
End of Field Trip
= = = = =
[16:17] Second Life: Teleport completed from http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/W ... 6/180/1706

Bagheera Kristan
[16:18] Did we get everyone?
[16:18] I think everyone is back so Tandra, you are asking important questions

Tandra Jupiter [16:19] yesss

Bagheera Kristan [16:19] they are a big part of why this meeting is happening
[16:19] Let me address what I do not know first. I do not know about the raising of tier...that is a decision the RA makes
[16:20] I have looked through the RA logs and I haven't seen where they have said "yes, we are raising tier " or "no, we are not"

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:20] I will vote against it

Tandra Jupiter [16:20] Raises her hand again

anti Wirefly [16:20] I heard some talk long ago...

Bagheera Kristan [16:20] a big part of how the parcels are actually done will depend on tier rates

Callipygian Christensen [16:21] If you are parceling to have the same land owend by citizens, there should be no need to even consider it

Bagheera Kristan [16:21] because the lower the prices, the more land we need to sell

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:21] done meaning cut ?

Garnet Psaltery [16:21] I can't remember everything that was said but I do believe current tenants would not face more ret

Bagheera Kristan [16:21] yes, I am sorry - how much land is allocated to citizens ownership

AbbyRose Abbot [16:21] I hope not. I am spending nearly 70. at CDS as it is
[16:22] 8 parcels per citizen ?

Bagheera Kristan [16:22] yes, the pricing is something the RA takes the lead on

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:23] common area versus land for sale ?

Tandra Jupiter [16:23] Well i know some people involved in wanting to change LA is online my question is why they are NOT here to hear what we have to say an feel

Bagheera Kristan [16:23] as for "which map" - I imagine it will reflect both maps

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:23] So if it breaks even now . you need to keep the same ammount of land for sale as we do now .

Bagheera Kristan [16:23] I cannot speak for anyone but myself, Tandra
[16:23] The one thing I wanted to ask those of you that are here at least

Garnet Psaltery [16:23] Which people are they?

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:23] CLEOPATRA Xigalia raises her hand.

Bagheera Kristan [16:24] I see you Cleo, just a moment, please

Tandra Jupiter [16:25] They knew this was being called ....... to me they should be here. unless rl that comes first. This is what i spoke about in my forum. We need to come together.

Bagheera Kristan [16:25] The one thing I wanted to ask - last Saturday's RA meeting

Garnet Psaltery [16:25] How do you know what they're doing? They might have had prior commitments

Bagheera Kristan [16:26] you may have seen my post on the forum this morning - the Guild's statement about moving citizens caught me by surprise - so for those of you who are LA citizens who are here - which of you have been asked to move?
[16:26] and did you agree?

Callipygian Christensen [16:26] Bagheera..why does that matter now?

anti Wirefly [16:26] I have not but I am willing

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:26] Anti, do you mean no one asked you ?

Callipygian Christensen [16:27] The Guild has stepped back and you are handling it now I thought?

Bagheera Kristan [16:27] Calli, it matters now because Tor and I talked last night

anti Wirefly [16:27] not yet anyway no one asked

Tandra Jupiter [16:27] True , an they could of said that as well. I never heard of them asking anyone to move.

Bagheera Kristan [16:27] since he was included in Rosie's statement - what I said - is IF citizens agree to move - I am fine with it
[16:27] so if someone has agreed to move - it changes how the layout may be done

AbbyRose Abbot [16:28] I saw the plan Rosie hade done.
[16:28] had*

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:28] Agreeing to move where and how much ? Saying I dont mind then leaving when they realize.. I would think that agreeing to move is a vague way to put it if you have no clue where you are going to be moved.
[16:28] For people to agree to move Bagheera they have to be able to knwo where to

Bagheera Kristan [16:28] Abby, Rosie told me she had shown you and Tandra a new configuration for moving the Quay buildings

AbbyRose Abbot [16:28] She did come to me the other day and showed me the quay and how it could be fit in on the water.

Lilith Ivory [16:28] I am speaking for Tanoujin and the Taraxacum group here and both are willing to move

anti Wirefly [16:28] I am prepared to garden any plot I am issued

Garnet Psaltery [16:29] has anyone been asked to move though?

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:29] Anti's horse foarm is in the sky mostly ..

Bagheera Kristan [16:29] whether or not a plot is in the sky is irrelevant in my mind, actually

AbbyRose Abbot [16:29] I don't want to move, esp my other three lots.

Bagheera Kristan [16:29] if someone owns the parcel, they have the right to their opinion, no matter where they put their build or even if there is no build at all, which is true for one of our parcls

anti Wirefly [16:29] I do not plan to keep horses here permanantly

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:30] even if parcels are just tweeked any change in parcle lines mean a big effort to move builds ..

AbbyRose Abbot [16:30] I am willing to go along for what is best as far as the Quay, but would like to stay on the water and with Tandra there.

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:30] so your gardens are ok to be anywhere at all Antil no matter if its a side hill, what teh grade is , or where.

Garnet Psaltery [16:30] I don't see any thing on your plan Bags that suggests you're moving anyone

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:30] I do NOT think anyone really is ok to move anywhere.

anti Wirefly [16:30] yes that is correct

Bagheera Kristan [16:30] In my plan, no one moves
[16:31] but in the Guild plan, people are moved

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:31] And does your plan have the same ratio of common area to privatly owned parcels ?

Callipygian Christensen [16:31] then as I said..it's a moot point..why not move on

Garnet Psaltery [16:31] Indeed

AbbyRose Abbot [16:31] I love the buildings you just showed us.

Garnet Psaltery [16:31] I have somewhere to be at 5

Bagheera Kristan [16:31] okay.

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:31] agree Cally

Tandra Jupiter [16:31] Oh at the quay, i was wondering how it will be effected. She pulled out a map an a block an pointed out 1 or 2 ways

Bagheera Kristan [16:31] I have lost track
[16:31] please remind me if you have a question I haven't answered
[16:31] in my own design, the Quay is untouched

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:32] What is the time line in your project Bagheera, which parcel s can be set for sale immediately and which will take some more precisous time off the market while we have them built ..

AbbyRose Abbot [16:32] Love the Quay and beach.

Bagheera Kristan [16:32] I think I told the RA, when I showed my plan, it could be ready in a week or two
[16:32] the larger parcels would not require government buildings

Callipygian Christensen [16:32] Is there any change topogrpahy, land textures etc?

Bagheera Kristan [16:32] just reparceling
[16:33] for existing parcels, the change in topography is minimal

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:33] ratio of common land to privately owned ?
[16:33] same as now /??

Bagheera Kristan [16:33] it is hard to be exact because when you change land, it affects the whole sim

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:33] if its the same the tier should stay the same

Bagheera Kristan [16:33] No, the ratio is not the same

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:33] oh dear

Bagheera Kristan [16:33] that is still being worked out
[16:33] but I don't think it will take long to resolve
[16:34] it was mostly dependent on reconciling tier.

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:34] if you can keep the current ratio it would be ful to that yes

Garnet Psaltery [16:34] Nobody is trying to scam people, I'm sure :D

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:34] We dont need to raise tier.
[16:34] agree Garnet
[16:34] its just math

Tandra Jupiter [16:34] kk, im glad, we had this,it sums up alot of questions.

Garnet Psaltery [16:34] We had this point at the start

Bagheera Kristan [16:34] okay, well tier is out of my hands

Garnet Psaltery [16:35] I'm sure no-one will see raised rents

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:35] actually no A i disagree Bagheera
[16:35] the plan will determine the teir

Callipygian Christensen [16:35] the Chancellor has traditionally made reccomendations onn tier I think

Bagheera Kristan [16:35] I am endeavoring to design something taht does not raise tier

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:35] its just math .. the number of sq m for sale divided by tier for the sim to LL

AbbyRose Abbot [16:36] I am looking at the map and assuming the yellowish areas are common area?

Callipygian Christensen [16:36] so keep the same ratio of public to private, no tier raise needed

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:36] so keep the ratio the same and the tier should stay the same

Bagheera Kristan [16:36] well, this design - both designs - have more gov land as one big ting everyone agreed on was more water

AbbyRose Abbot [16:36] yellow and the pier in peach?

Bagheera Kristan [16:36] thing*
[16:37] yes Abby

Garnet Psaltery [16:37] Well, Bags, I think you're perfectly competent to reparcel so as to make it work

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:37] hmm.. well cally had an idea ..
[16:37] its possible some of the water has a tier attached for a boat mooring

Bagheera Kristan [16:37] yes, that's actually a very attractive idea

Tandra Jupiter [16:37] very nice

AbbyRose Abbot [16:38] Yes. Some sims do rent boat slips

Bagheera Kristan [16:38] the one thing to remember is, with a double prim sim - it affects every parcel - so the boat slips would have to be liveaboards - I couldn't lower prim allocations for certain areas

AbbyRose Abbot [16:38] It could offset the cost of public land.

Bagheera Kristan [16:39] does that make sense?

Garnet Psaltery [16:39] Yes

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:39] agreed

anti Wirefly [16:39] yes

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:39] yes

Tandra Jupiter [16:39] yess

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:39] we have to be careful about random objects being rezed

Bagheera Kristan [16:40] Have I answered everyone's questions that I can answer today?

Garnet Psaltery [16:40] Yes

Tandra Jupiter [16:40] Yessss an thank you so much

Widget Whiteberry [16:40] I'm happy

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:40] yess lets do it

Garnet Psaltery [16:40] Hello Vic

Bagheera Kristan [16:41] Hi Vic *smiles*

Tandra Jupiter [16:41] Hello Vic

AbbyRose Abbot [16:41] I think so. I'd like to see a final plan come together and have people get it done.

anti Wirefly [16:41] howdy Vic

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:41] hello Vic

Victor1st Mornington [16:41] ello

AbbyRose Abbot [16:41] Hi Vic

Tandra Jupiter [16:41] Yesss me too

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:41] two weeks isnt bad if you think you can do it
[16:41] Vic can !

Lilith Ivory [16:41] Hi Vic

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:41] Lam

Garnet Psaltery [16:41] Quality is important

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:41] Rosie ..

Bagheera Kristan [16:41] We were just wrapping up, Vic but I am happy to answer any questions you might have - also, I took everyone on a field trip

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:41] We have lots of good builders really

Tandra Jupiter [16:42] yess if we pull together it saves all the way around

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:42] cadence rosie Lam Vic .. more i am sure.

Bagheera Kristan [16:42] Have you had a chance to see the mock up I built?

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:42] Lilith is a great builder.

Bagheera Kristan [16:42] we have wonderful builders in CDS

AbbyRose Abbot [16:42] Sudane, also

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:42] yes sudane

AbbyRose Abbot [16:43] Vic, you must see the mock up

Garnet Psaltery [16:43] The question now is, do you need any further input Bags?

Bagheera Kristan [16:43] At this moment, no *smiles* not from anyone here.. I do want to follow up with some people who couldn't make it

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:43] it would be good to send a message to all residents with the LM to the mockup

Garnet Psaltery [16:44] Garnet Psaltery nods

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:44] She did that a while ago spider.

Tandra Jupiter [16:44] Yesss the lm to the build allowing people to see

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:44] weeks actually

Bagheera Kristan [16:44] yes - it is on the forums but I guess people missed it

AbbyRose Abbot [16:44] I do have a question.

Bagheera Kristan [16:44] yes, Abby?

AbbyRose Abbot [16:45] We will not lose this library, will we? (I love it.)

Callipygian Christensen [16:45] I think Spider means an inworld notice with it

Bagheera Kristan [16:45] OH this is my own parcel

Callipygian Christensen [16:45] Many dont read the forums

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:45] yes that is what i mean3

AbbyRose Abbot [16:45] :-)

Bagheera Kristan [16:45] I don't intend to let it go

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:45] not all read the forums

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:45] In Bagheeras plan no one moves at all Abby.

Garnet Psaltery [16:45] Or threads get buried as other ones appear

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:45] yes

Bagheera Kristan [16:45] I believe I wrote a rather heartfelt post about how I felt about this parcel

AbbyRose Abbot [16:45] I am getting excited to see it come together.

Bagheera Kristan [16:47] and Abby, I built this myself, and am happy to add it to CDS inventory so anyone who wants one like it can have it that didn't occur to me until just now

AbbyRose Abbot [16:47] I love it. I like being next door to it.

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:48] me too !

AbbyRose Abbot [16:48] Of course everyone is welcome to use the rink and Bath

Bagheera Kristan [16:48] smiles - okay I believe I've answered everyone's questions? Vic, I'd love to talk with you if you like

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:48] I hope Vic will build the fishing village

Bagheera Kristan [16:49] smiles - I welcome everyone who wants to participate

Tandra Jupiter [16:49] I so appreciate this meeting very much

Garnet Psaltery [16:49] thank you, Bags

AbbyRose Abbot [16:50] I do also, and am so glad to see citizens here with us

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:50] yes Bags you have done a lot of work and it shows thank you

Bagheera Kristan [16:50] Calli reminded me that the chancellor is supposed to hold a meeting at least once a month, so I am going to endeavor to do that

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:50] The more information people have the better. communication is always good

Bagheera Kristan [16:50] my pleasure, I am so glad you all came !

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:50] Thank you Bagheera !
[16:50] ?Applause?

anti Wirefly [16:50] yes thanks for this ???

AbbyRose Abbot [16:50] Yes, Thank you

Bagheera Kristan [16:51] Applauds back we are all in this together thank you!!!!

Garnet Psaltery [16:51] I have to go - cheerio to all I don't see in a fe wminutes :D

Lilith Ivory [16:51] thank you Bags

Callipygian Christensen [16:51] night Garnet

AbbyRose Abbot [16:51] Take care Garnet

Tandra Jupiter [16:51] Thank you miss calli an miss gaenet an leo widget lilith vic , spider anti for coming

Lilith Ivory [16:51] see you guys

Bagheera Kristan [16:51] good night Garnet

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:51] What questions does Vic have ?

AbbyRose Abbot [16:52] You too Lilith

Bagheera Kristan [16:52] Lilith

Spider22997 Upshaw [16:52] e everyone

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:52] Very civilized
[16:52] spider

Bagheera Kristan [16:52] (I suspect Vic is multitasking and listening only
[16:52] Spider

AbbyRose Abbot [16:52] TC Spider

anti Wirefly [16:53] later ?

Victor1st Mornington [16:53] so whos taking over as builder?

Tandra Jupiter [16:53] i loved the display

Bagheera Kristan [16:53] Oh Vic, if/when you see this, there isa notecard giver by the door please take one
[16:53] I am so glad, Tandra
[16:53] The Guild is still participating, Vic

Widget Whiteberry [16:54] Thank you Bagheera

Bagheera Kristan [16:54] My pleasure, Widget.
[16:55] I believe, at this moment, I am taking the lead in facilitating... but the Guild is still involved, Rosie included

Victor1st Mornington [16:55] ahhhh ok

AbbyRose Abbot [16:56] When Rosie showed us the plan, she did say the Guild was willing to work with us.

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:57] yes the last chancellor had a "fair plan" for redistributing parcels

Bagheera Kristan [16:57] Well, a good idea came out today - making boat slips will solve some great problems regarding parceling actually

AbbyRose Abbot [16:57] I hope there is an agreement and we won't have to feel like gypsies amy longer.

Callipygian Christensen [16:57] The Guild has said they will do buildings if asked to - but hat is the extent of participation I believe - no further part in anythng to do with design, lanf parceling etc

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:57] I am a member of the Guild
[16:58] what do you mean the guild has said ?

Bagheera Kristan [16:58] ah, you know more than I, Calli ... but I thought that was the way things were swinging

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:58] Have they been meeting ?

Callipygian Christensen [16:58] Callipygian Christensen shrugs..I may have misunderstood Bags - I thought that was what the post to the Forum was about

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [16:58] the guild or rosie ?

Bagheera Kristan [16:59] I don't want to shut the door on anyone, Calli. As I said, Rosie and I didn't see eye to eye yesterday and it may be all my fault.

Callipygian Christensen [17:00] I spent a lot of time focussed on other CDS stuff yesterday so its possible I missed something

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [17:00] The guild can always design a new sim if we get L A open and sold soon.

Bagheera Kristan [17:00] things people say in the middle of heated discussions, I think, need to have some leeway

AbbyRose Abbot [17:01] That would be nice too....another sim in the future. But, first things first. LA needs to be done and stable.

Bagheera Kristan [17:01] but I am prepared to take the lead and get things moving.. I hope I've already demonstrated that. I guess I need to demonstrate the other side, whcih is that I am also willing to collaborate and take advice

CLEOPATRA Xigalia [17:02] we are busting at the seams now it appears to me
[17:02] I want more parcels i keep having to sell mine
[17:02] many of us do
[17:02] we are only talking about half a sim to sell and that will probably be just with who we have,

Bagheera Kristan [17:03] smiles - so how many sailors do we have?
[17:04] I wonder who wants a liveaboard boat?

Tandra Jupiter [17:04] loooool

AbbyRose Abbot [17:04] Not sure
[17:04] My boat is under 30.

Bagheera Kristan [17:04] I am going to need to go IRL but I want to be sure I haven't missed anything

AbbyRose Abbot [17:05] I just rezz it.

Tandra Jupiter [17:05] NO! an thank you so much

AbbyRose Abbot [17:05] Thank you Bagheera. This has been ful.

Bagheera Kristan [17:06] my pleasure

AbbyRose Abbot [17:06] I love CDS and the people. I want this all to work.

Callipygian Christensen [17:06] later folks!

AbbyRose Abbot [17:06] Take care Calli

Tandra Jupiter [17:07] calli

Usually I Dislike a Cloud Sky
Tonight I Realize That a Cloud Sky
Makes Me Appreciate the Light of the Moon
- impromptu poem composed by Gen'i
as depicted in Yoshitoshi's 100 Aspects of the Moon

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”