Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Board Secretary and Faculty Chair elections

Post by Moon Adamant »

Hello everyone,

Pending the presentation of the faculty members list which will take place next week at the Guild meeting, nevertheless i would like to call elections for both the Secretary of the Board and Faculty Chair roles.

Everyone who is running to any of the roles, please answer this thread staing which roles you're running to.

Thanks! :)

Arria Perreault
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Arria Perreault »

I am running for the Chair of the Faculty. Building the Monastery, i have realized that I still have a lot to learn. I have seen people making wonderful realizations. For that reason, I really would like to find ways to share the knowledge of building and designing and to develop it in our community and around (by organizing workshops or working together on projects).
I think that the Faculty has to collaborate strongly with the board of the Guild. It has also to develop its own activities. When the new team is known, we can discuss all these details.

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

I would like to ask our current Interrim-Secretary if she is available as a candidate for the next term?

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Jon Seattle »

Every generation of CDS citizens includes a few who take the initiative and develop the skills to continue our tradition of excellent building and design that began with the construction of the original NFS. It is very important that we welcome those people who contribute to the visual richness of our community as well as organizing others to extend and strengthen the society of builders and designers in CDS.

Arria has done an important job in contributing to the community through organizing and supporting other designers. Its not just the monastery as the product of their work, but the fact that designer / builders have learned quite a lot, and continue to learn by participating in the project. This kind of initiative and contribution is important to our continued survival and growth.

It is important that we give official recognition and support the efforts of those who step forward to lead us in creative and productive ways. I strongly support Arria’s candidacy for Guild faculty chair. She deeply understands what the position is about and will do a very fine job in implementing its mission.

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”