Withdrawal of Proposal

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Withdrawal of Proposal

Post by Beathan »

Regrettably, I have had to withdraw my Franchulate proposal. There has been no movement on it (or any communication about it to speak of) since I proposed it. I do not have time to finish the project as a private project -- and the CDS does not appear to be interested in the project as a community expansion project. Therefore, I have had to sell the land to reduce my tier on unused land.

For everyone who was excited by the prospect of a large mainland franchulate, I'm sorry this did not work out. I remain willing to try to put something together in the future -- but I think that the planning should preceed the private purchase, because land can be expensive to buy and unused land acts as a money drain.

Beathan Vale

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Sleazy_Writer
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Withdrawal of Proposal

Post by Sleazy_Writer »

That's really too bad. But I understand that you really can't maintain a money drain like this. I'm sorry that I've not been able to work on this! (for this reason there was nothing to communicate about it either) No 4th sim in 2007 folks! But my very small proposal is still on the table, so maybe there will be some interesting stuff happening early in oh-8.

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

Sleazy --

It is not your fault. Also, I realize my withdrawal of the proposal is very sudden. However, my wife just said "you spent HOW much on 'land' in Secondlife?" So -- for Shalom Bayit -- I have to sell my fallow parcels to prove that I am not as insane as I look.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
michelmanen
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by michelmanen »

lol typical

Dnate Mars
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Dnate Mars »

I am sorry to here this, but I would disagree with the no communication portion your statement. I had approved your application about a month ago. I had only asked what the group/group charter was going to be. Maybe I missed a step, but I thought that was all that was required from me at that point. I think the rest was up to the RA.

Return to “Sim and City Planning”