7 Day Vote

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Bromo Ivory
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

7 Day Vote

Post by Bromo Ivory »

It it likely I will be out on Sunday (tomorrow the 9th of September).

Any votes, I would like a 7 day window.

Here is my report to the RA on the progress of the Citizenship Commission:

1. We had a meeting on 8 September and was attended by 7-9 people and had a discussion (transcript posted)
2. We have a large amount of ideas and arguments as well as consideration.
3. While there has been controversy on the Forums, I did not detect (even though I prompted) a resistance to change of citizenship in the in-world meetings - just a concern as to what the details might be.
4. The next steps would be to come up with some draft legislation and run it by people and include it as part of the report due on the 17th, though this will not be any sort of official position.

I will be out the 15th and 16th, so I will submit my report on Monday the 17th as per the legislation deadline. I would like to include all the parties in the drafting of any legislation that will be under consideration.

==
"Nenia peno nek provo donos lakton de bovo."

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Brian Livingston »

I was hoping to make it to today's RA meeting, however it now looks like I will be unable to do so. In the event I am unable to attend, I am also requesting that we move to a 7 day vote.

Thank you,

Brian Livingston

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”