HAPPY HOURS at Studio59 ART Gallery in CDS -- Sat Dec 30

Announcements of activities and events in CDS.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

HAPPY HOURS at Studio59 ART Gallery in CDS -- Sat Dec 30

Post by Moon Adamant »

Join us at Studio59ART Gallery, Locus Amoenus this Saturday Dec 30 from 1.30pm SLT on for art and music! Enjoy Joanne D’Arc’s most recent works – there will be an auction of a work of art – and stay for the live music of Wes Pass and Sunny Omura. Here’s the schedule:

1:30pm SLT:Bossa Nova and More! with Wes Pass

3pm SLT:Art Auction

3:30pm SLT:Live Music with Sunny Omura

★ Wes Pass is a Brazilian musician and a CDS citizen! Wes plays the guitar masterfully for his own renders of Bossa Nova classics, and he also plays the viola caipira for traditional tunes – come for this new taste of Brazilian music.

★ Singer, Interpreter and Songwriter, Sunny comes from Brazil, studied music at the Conservatory of Brazilian Popular Music and was part of Tuiuti University Choir for five years. Influenced by great singers like Janis Joplin, P.J. Harvey, Imelda May and Amy Winehouse, sang in many bands of the most varied styles.

Studio59 ART Gallery_001.png
Eudaimonia now!
Moon Adamant
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: HAPPY HOURS at Studio59 ART Gallery in CDS -- Sat Dec 30

Post by Moon Adamant »

A more complete bio of Wes!

WES is a multi-instrumentalist who came to show his talent, teaching us a little about Brazilian music and its rhythms, in each of his shows.
WES was born in São Paulo, Brazil, where he still lives and works as a music teacher, professional musician and studio musician.
From a very young age he fell in love with string instruments and the love for music led him to dedicate his life to learning and improving himself more and more.
WES puts his heart and charm into his performances playing Bossa Nova, Choro, Samba, Jazz, among other rhythms from his country, and of course some of his originals.

Eudaimonia now!

Return to “Events in CDS”