Proposal for new recipients of the Order of Anzere

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Proposal for new recipients of the Order of Anzere

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Fellow Representatives,

As (most of) you know, the Order of Anzere has been created with the purpose to honour our most distinguished citizens, who have served well the CDS BY "[... making] contributions to the community, through their generous donation of time and talents that have significantly helped to make the CDS flourish over the years".

It's been half a decade since the RA awarded the Order to a citizen (I believe the last one was Rosie, in 2017...?). I would therefore like to nominate two citizens as the recipients during this term:

Granted, the ceremony will just happen during the next Oktoberfest (unless the RA amends the law), but that's ok...

FYI, I found a snippet of that law from 2011 here: viewtopic.php?p=17749#p17749

Law establishing the Order of Anzere wrote:
  1. An order is establish in order to honor CDS citizen for their contributions to the community. Its name is "Order of Anzere". Its form is a medal.

2. The following actions are seen as special contribution: building, organization of events or any other attraction, contribution to the history or to the documentation of the the community.

3. Only benevolent contributions can be taken in consideration. It is not possible to get the Order of Anzere for a work made as civil servant.

4. The RA decides the attribution of the order to one or several citizen[/i].

5. The ceremony of the attribution of the Order of Anzere is held during the Oktoberfest. The Chancellor will organise it. A member of the RA makes a speech about each recipient of the Order of Anzere.

(grammar & spelling mistakes as per the original text)

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”