Estate Managers Required

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Estate Managers Required

Post by Rosie Gray »

Estate Managers (EM's) Required

Citizens in good standing are invited to apply to become an Estate Manager for the CDS 6 regions.

What is required:
Since there have been a couple of EM's retire lately, I'm looking for 2 people with a passion for the CDS to become Estate Managers. You will be working with the land management tools; setting parcels for sale, following up on late tier payments, helping people with their land purchases, working with the Tier boxes, defending the land against griefers and other duties. There are specific protocols to follow, so some training will be necessary.

Why do we need more EM's?
There are many responsibilities of the Chancellor's office, and among them - one of the most important - is ensuring that the land management duties are accomplished in a timely manner. Without enough help to do these things, it means that it is very difficult to find the time to do anything else, like advertising and p/r, arrange events, interact with other citizens, manage the 'big picture' of the regions, hold informational meetings and other duties.

I encourage anyone interested to contact me as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn Estate Management, so no previous experience is necessary, but of course useful if you have it.

To apply, please send me a notecard inworld, or if you see me online, send an IM.

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”