CDS Historic Project - Former Officials

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Coop
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

CDS Historic Project - Former Officials

Post by Coop »

Someone asked me during the course of the Law Review work who was on the RA on a certain term. What I found is that it took quite a bit of digging to find out. As a result of that, and my normal investigative curiosity, there will be shortly a document with the names of the former Chancellors and RA members starting with the 5th Term. The records are such that I was not able to easily find the members of the 1st-4th terms. That being said, once I get the list out if anyone has any additions, or suggestions, especially concerning resignations and replacements in the Faction era, please feel free to suggest.

I now lay down the command of my legions and retire to private life. Marcus Licinius Crassus
Coop
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: CDS Historic Project - Former Officials

Post by Coop »

Let's see if I can post this without erasing it again...

This is the list as I created it with the data I found. There are still a few changes to be made (resignations, etc) as I went by the election results or by the swearing in ceremonies. It's a good start, and while it isn't quite as formal as a plaque, it is a list of names so that someone can know who was doing what for a particular term. I passed it to Gaius who will drive on with his inworld project.

There is a gap in the 2nd-4th Terms. I couldn't find a list on the current forum or any of the old blogs floating around out there. The good thing is we have a solid start on 20 out of 23 terms. Next project will be tackling the SC roster...

I now lay down the command of my legions and retire to private life. Marcus Licinius Crassus

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”