Declaration of Non-Candidacy

For the Chancellor to make important announcements regarding executive actions.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Declaration of Non-Candidacy

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

I've decided not to stand for election to any elected office in the forthcoming elections. I will do my best to ensure a smooth transition as a new Chancellor takes over but, beyond that, I will be taking a break from SL for a while. I have some other RL projects and objectives that I want to devote my time and energy to.

The Executive Team have been a great support to me all term. I could not have asked for a better PIO and Vice Chancellor than Bells. Shep, the Estate Management team have all been tremendously supportive and are incredibly hard-working. I hope that many of them will continue have a chance to serve the CDS in some capacity or other and I thank them for all they have done this term.

Good luck to the current candidates. I think we have two fine candidates for Chancellor (and maybe more before the deadline?) so I have no concerns that the CDS will lack for sound leadership. I hope that we will also see an election for the Representative Assembly too with some more candidates coming forward before the 29 April deadline to join the current excellent volunteers.

I will, of course, continue to be around up to and after the transfer of responsibilities so that the new Chancellor can hit the ground running.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Return to “Executive Branch Announcements”