STILL NOT ABLE TO POST IN RA announcements

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

STILL NOT ABLE TO POST IN RA announcements

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Sorry the Transcripts are not posted yet. I am still not able to post in the RA Announcement thread , as soon as I am able to do that , I wll post them there.

Cleo
Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: STILL NOT ABLE TO POST IN RA announcements

Post by Cadence Theas »

cleopatraxigalia wrote:

Sorry the Transcripts are not posted yet. I am still not able to post in the RA Announcement thread , as soon as I am able to do that , I wll post them there.

Cleo, I sent you a message inworld about this problem, but maybe you haven't seen it yet. Apparently Tor cannot post either. I don't know what is happening with the permissions, and I understand that Calli is not available at the moment, and I don't know who else has moderation privileges. For some reason I can still post, so if you want, I can post the transcripts and minutes in the RA announcement forum for you. You have my gmail address, or you can send me a notecard inworld, and I will post it later.

Soro Dagostino
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Soro Dagostino »

You will need Gwyn or Delia to help. They are administrators in Calli's absence.

Bottle Washer
CDS SC
Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Cadence Theas »

Soro Dagostino wrote:

You will need Gwyn or Delia to help. They are administrators in Calli's absence.

ty. I will talk to one of them next time I am in world

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”