BUDGET DISCUSSION

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

BUDGET DISCUSSION

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

thank you for putting this budget together Bagheera.

First, I would like to further understand the Revenue situation.

I understand that the revenue for the month of December 2013 was L$302,665.

And that for the previous two years, the average revenue was only L$253,950 per month, which is almost fifty thousand lindens a month less. Or in other words, and in dollar terms around $200 us dollars more than the average month ,for the past two years. This is a very positive thing and quite hopeful and bright for the future of CDS.

So Kudos to everyone for the increase in revenue monthly in December of almost $200 US dollars !

Where do we see the revenue month by month, for the past two years. So we can see trends in revenue etc? Can we see details in revenue by sim?

And also, how much will revenue increase per month when Locus is open? or in other words, how much does it cost us to have the parcels that are locked in LA now?

How many people live in CDS at the moment ?

How many parcels are in Arrears and to what extent ?

What is the protocol for parcels set for sale that are in arrears?

( fyi, these are questions asked of me by citizens which I was unable to answer.)

Secondly,

I do hope Bagheera will be presenting her staff to us at the next RA meeting. I am fine with approval of payment to staff.
Hopefully after she announces her PIO and other staff then we will get a more detailed idea of what sort of events and promotions will be done for the last two thirds of this term.

Cleo

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”