Resignation

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ranma Tardis

Resignation

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I Ranma Tardis a member of the 19th Representational Assembly submit my resignation to the LRA Shep Titan.

The reason is I can do nothing for those citizens in opposition to what amounts as turning the CDS into a role playing group. The RA has become ineffective as has the Science Council. This clears the way for the remaining to be in firm agreement with each other. The new government will be "ditto heads". I have given it my best shot and have failed.

My resignation is effective at 1pm PDT 28-September-2013

Sincerely

Miss Ranma Tardis

Moonrise Azalee
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Resignation

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

Ranma Tardis wrote:

The RA has become ineffective as has the Science Council. This clears the way for the remaining to be in firm agreement with each other. The new government will be "ditto heads".

Firm agreement? Seriously? Were you witness to the onslaught of NON agreement after the meeting?
And perhaps if there were not only THREE RA's there would be less chance that two would agree with one another.
But now i guess we have no RA at all?
Good fun.

“There is no God and we are his prophets.”
― Cormac McCarthy, The Road
Ranma Tardis

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I am not your punching bag. The 20th RA will be elected or perhaps not. Maybe it is the fate for the CDS to become a dictatorship.

Ranma Tardis

Post by Ranma Tardis »

I had made my resignation as a political move. As the USA is in shutdown due to tea party and Leader Cruz Cruz. They are making people suffer. I had meant to withdraw my resignation but between preping for government shutdown and being ill did not do this action. I informed LRA Shep at the time but forgot to state it in public. Now I am on furlough from my job. So I will state this clearly, I withdraw my resignation from the RA.

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”