Request for 7 day vote

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Request for 7 day vote

Post by Beathan »

I have not been able to log in this morning for some reason. SL keeps crashing. Probably choking a new update. I request a 7 day vote.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Request for 7 day vote

Post by Beathan »

I vote aye on the covenant issue and voice unreserved support for recognizing Gwyn and Sudane for their years of effort and contribution to our community, without which we we not exist or persist.

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

I still have been unable to log in -- going on three weeks now, I think. The problem appears to be the LL viewer, which is choking repeatedly on an update.

Can someone recommend a third party viewer?

Thanks

Beathan

Shep
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Shep »

Hi Beathan .... sorry to hear about your troubles ... Phoenix or Firestorm are pretty good .. Firestorm is the one if you want mesh fully able ... Phoenix can be iffy for mesh depending on your computer :)

I am not a sheep ... I am the Shepherdess .. An it harm none .. so mote it be ..

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”