Call for agenda items for 16 August 2009 RA meeting

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Cindy Ecksol
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Call for agenda items for 16 August 2009 RA meeting

Post by Cindy Ecksol »

Please let me know if you have any agenda items for upcoming RA meeting. You can submit an item by replying to this thread, by dropping a notecard to me in-world, or by sending e-mail to [email protected]. As usual, I expect to publish the agenda on Friday after noon.

Please note that each agenda item requires a proponent. There are several different types of agenda items of course. An obvious agenda item that you might introduce on your own would be a draft piece of legislation for something that needs RA approval to accomplish. Often something like this would be the end result of a discussion on one of our forums, but it is certainly possible to draft something on your own and introduce it to start a discussion.

"Information request" items or "information presentation" items can also be added to the agenda. If your agenda item of this type is something that you don't know enough about to act as proponent, please touch base with me and I'll help you figure out what we need to do to get "the right people" to help. Sudane's presentation last meeting is a good example of this kind of item: I was the proponent for the topic, but I did not have the ability to make the presentation myself and arranged for Sudane to do it. These items may eventually spawn legislation or particular action by RA, or they may simply inform ongoing discussions.

Cindy

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Call for agenda items for 16 August 2009 RA meeting

Post by Sonja Strom »

This weekend I will be camping in the mountains and unable to get to the RA meeting on Sunday. I request a 7-day vote for anything voted on in the meeting.

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”