Appeal to SDF voters

Moderator: SC Moderators

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Appeal to SDF voters

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Hi there

As you'll all be aware, following 'recent events', the Social Democratic Faction lost one of its members on the Representative Assembly. This, combined with the fact that another SDF-held seat was already vacant, means that the RA only has 3 active members and no SDF representation. This is bad for our democracy for two reasons: the quorum is 3 so all of the remaining members have to turn up for meetings to take place and there is no SDF presence to represent the views of SDF voters.

As the sole remaining active SDF member in the City, I've tried to engage the two former and current members I know of to decide what to do about the vacant seats but I don't think the people in question have time to devote to Nburg politics at the moment (and who can blame them :o )

So, I'd like to [b:ba40zzk9]appeal to SDF voters in the City to join the Social Democratic Faction[/b:ba40zzk9] inworld (just search for it in groups, membership is open to all) and meet next Sunday 25 June at 3pm SLT in the Biergarten to decide what to do with the Faction and whether to take the vacant seats in the RA.

If I'm still on my lonesome a week from now I'll post a message here declaring the faction to be defunct and leave the inworld group. Before doing that I wanted to give SDF voters a chance to maintain their representation in the RA :) in advance of the July elections.

Note: edited to change date/time of meeting

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Due to personal reasons I've had to change the date of the meeting in the above post.

I haven't cross-checked SDF membership with the list of Neufreistadt citizens recently to see if anyone's responded to my call :) Please post here if you decide to nail your colours (red, of course!) to our mast.

Return to “Social Democratic Faction (SDF)”