Proposal to update Colonia Nova theme & covenant

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Widget Whiteberry
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Proposal to update Colonia Nova theme & covenant

Post by Widget Whiteberry »

This is exciting! Perhaps these separate translations + the English version, could each be embedded in a special notecard along with names of citizens who can chat in those languages. That way, we are not asking people to scroll down past languages they don't read to find the one that matters to them. It's all visible upon opening. Also, I suggest a CDS group notice calling for additional translators who are fluent in still more languages.

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

Widget Whiteberry wrote:

This is exciting! Perhaps these separate translations + the English version, could each be embedded in a special notecard along with names of citizens who can chat in those languages. That way, we are not asking people to scroll down past languages they don't read to find the one that matters to them. It's all visible upon opening. Also, I suggest a CDS group notice calling for additional translators who are fluent in still more languages.

Good idea Widget. And for anyone who hadn't noticed, the 'for sale' signs are updated for each region to give out the general covenant and the specific covenant for that region. Once we have the translated version, those notecards can be added into the signs as well.

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas
Mizou Vavoom
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Mizou Vavoom »

I am working on the French translation of the general covenant and will be posting it in the next week or two to have it doubled checked.

'Egidius, waer bestu bleven, mi lanct na di, gheselle mijn. Du coors die doot, du liets mi tleven. Dat was gheselscap, goet ende fijn.'
Gruuthuuse-handschrift -circa 1400
Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Rosie Gray »

Mizou, that's great! Can you please start a new thread when you do? This one is long past its original intent. (Just so we can find it easily.)

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “Sim and City Planning”