Dougga Sim Advisory Committee

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Dougga Sim Advisory Committee

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

Hello all.

For those unaware, I have agreed to be a member of the Chancellor's sim advisory committee that the Chancellor has convened for the Dougga sim proposal given by Bagheera and Bromo. This weekend, I will author a survey to prepare to give out to citizens so that public opinion can be adequately and accurately gauged. It is important that everyone responds to the survey, because it will allow me to advise the Chancellor responsibly while being truthful to the proposal given by Bagheera and Bromo.

Thanks — or, rather, gratias tibi ago!

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)
Moonrise Azalee
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Dougga Sim Advisory Committee

Post by Moonrise Azalee »

I look forward to this.

When one looks at 'roman-cities' online, one gets quite a list, and many vary. There are Roman Cities found all over the world. Having a Roman themed sim that offers
1)something unique to what we already have here, so that it is not a clone of the same builds and styles of CN or the previous LA
2)something that allows a more extensive time frame or theme so that builds aren't so restrictive to such a purely 'Roman' era

“There is no God and we are his prophets.”
― Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Return to “Sim and City Planning”