Reviewing where we are with the LA Redevelopment

Forum to discuss and coordinate the expansion of the CDS and the redevelopment of existing territories.

Moderator: SC Moderators

AbbyRose
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Reviewing where we are with the LA Redevelopment

Post by AbbyRose »

I said I will NOT post here unless there is a good reason. Tonight I feel there is a good reason.
Vic, please get off Cleo. What has she done to you? We are not banning anyone if I have a say.
I find so many people use Cleo as scapegoat and waste in these forum and making remarks
in meetings toward her, without cause. It is annoying to us ad actually borders on harassment
toward her. Enough is enough. I don't tolerate it toward her or any other citizen at CDS. None
deserve that treatment.
As far as "trolls".....I am thinking I could be thought of one as well. I can put a little one under
a bridge on my land somewhere. I don't mind. I could create the "CDS Troll Bath, Bowling Lanes,
or whatever"...(so long as people see the humor and not use it to hurt another here).
As far as LA redevelopment. Yes, it seems a little delayed, but I truly think people are sincerely
working toward what is best for all of us involved.
Rosie did come and showed me a plan and options for the Quay. She said the Guild was willing to work
with us. I appreciate what she has done.
There was a meeting today, which turned out well. Bagheera gave us background, showed us both plans and a mock up.
The meeting went very well. She did say that it would be a combined effort and nothing is certain.
I say let people do their jobs. I don't think anyone is out to hurt CSD, or the LA project. We don't want to lose our land
or have our tiers raised, but we are willing to work with everyone to make our home here for the betterment of CDS.
Let's STOP pointing fingers and START working together.

Do Good. Be good. Try to be happy.

Return to “Sim and City Planning”