* The commission was set up under the Chancellor's office and we currently do not have a Chancellor.
* Michel has left CDS and made it very clear that myself and Molly were 'assistants' with the task of 'facilitating' the process only. He was tasked with leading and co-ordinating the project.
* We only received two notecards from citizens both of whom expressed the opinion that the RA should stay at it's current size.Nolligan and Molly's job is to assist me in moderating the discussions and gathering and compiling the results.That's it.
* After having discussed the matter with over 20 other citizens the consensus was that the issue is not urgent and that there is not currently a desire to change the size of the RA.
* The initial notice and notecard sent out by Michel was not 100% impartial and may have compromised the commission's neutrality.
* That we are resigning from the Commission and therefore it has no members
Should there be a popular demand from citizens that this matter be addressed then we ask that the next Chancellor re-establish the commission.