Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Commission Minutes September 21, 2014

Post by Rosie Gray »

MINUTES OF THE SIM COMMISSION
September 21, 2014, 10:00 am SLT
2nd Floor, MoCa building, Neufriestadt

Committee Members Attending: Rosie Gray (Chair), Leslie Allandale, Patroklus Murakami, Bromo Ivory

Committee consultants attending: Guillaume Mistwalker (Gaius Curio)

Absent: Arria Perreault, Gwyneth Llewelyn, Widget Whiteberry

CDS Citizens and Friends: Ranma Tardis, Callipygian Christensen, Ewan Bonham, Pip Torok, Tandra Jupiter, Catz Jewell, Jasmine Lordenwych (Starlight), Butterfli Summers, Tor Karlsvalt, AbbyRose Abbot, Delia Lake

The meeting was called to order at 10:18 am, slt

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E7y ... N3lFs/edit

The meeting started off with a discussion regarding the Dougga sim and the manner in which it was brought about, and how that may have affected citizen’s answers to the commission’s survey. See transcript to read the comments: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5607

MOTION: I move we pass on to agenda item B and so on. then we can agree to recommend that the RA commission a sim people actually want - NFS West. and we can also discuss a water sim and an outpost in another world Patroklus Murakami 1st, Bromo Ivory, 2nd. Discussion moved past this, no vote. Motion does not carry

MOTION: Move that Gaius Curio be added as commission member, replacing Lilith Ivory who has withdrawn. Rosie Gray 1st, Patroklus Murakami 2nd, 3 ayes, 1 no response, motion carries

MOTION: I motion that we move onto point B of the agenda. Guillaume 1st, Leslie 2nd. all in favour, motion carries

MOTION: I move that we recommend a full region be added to the west of NFS and south of Monastery. Rosie 1st, Pat 2nd. 4 ayes, 1 abstain, motion carries

MOTION: I move that the subsequent region is NFS East. to be delivered this term or the next one. Pat 1st, Bromo 2nd, 3 ayes, 2 abstains, motion carries.

Pat had to leave at this point.

MOTION: I motion that we recommend that the sim proposal for NFS W be a rural, Alpine Medieval themed sim set in modern times. Guillaume 1st, Bromo 2nd. 3 ayes, 1 abstain, motion carries.

MOTION: I motion that we recommend that for NFS E an identical theme as NFS, with an allowance for modern architecture in the rural section of it. Bromo 1st, Guillame 2nd., 3 ayes, 1 abstain, motion carries

Callipygian Christensen notes: As a commission I believe you are recommending a general theme, and not the wording of the actual covenant, so I just wanted that on the record?

Due to the hour the rest of the items were tabled.

MOTION: to reconvene this commission and carry on with tabled items. Rosie 1st, Guillaume 2nd, all in favour, motion carries.

Meeting adjourned at 12:23 SLT

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “New Region Commission -21st RA”