Clarification requested about something Cleo said elsewhere

Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Clarification requested about something Cleo said elsewhere

Post by Cadence Theas »

Hi Cleo, Since this forum replaces a debate, I would like you to clarify something you said in your answer to Bromo and his question about a new sim. You wrote regarding the development of a new sim:

cleopatraxigalia wrote:

*********There is a potentially HUGE risk to the current power blocks in CDS, challenged by new voters who would possibly want things done in a new way and have candidates of their own.

Can you explain to me who are the current power blocks, and why, if in fact there are power blocks, would they be challenged by new voters? I would like to hear your reasoning about this.

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: Clarification requested about something Cleo said elsewh

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Hmm.. Bromo asked about RISKS IN BUYING A NEW SIM..

To understand this concept there is no need to identify any power block in particular, but, rather to say, when describing a risk, that whatever the mix is now, and where the power lies, it is inevitable that with an influx of new citizens it is likely to change.

Cleo
Cadence Theas
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Cadence Theas »

cleopatraxigalia wrote:

To understand this concept there is no need to identify any power block in particular, but, rather to say, when describing a risk, that whatever the mix is now, and where the power lies, it is inevitable that with an influx of new citizens it is likely to change.

I am glad you clarified that Cleo. I was confused since you spoke about THE current power block, I thought you were referring to an actual and not a hypothetical situation. Clearly with the current government of which you are a part, political pluralism is returning to CDS given the number of candidates running this election. The current RA should be congratulated for opening the political climate to be more inclusive.

cleopatraxigalia
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by cleopatraxigalia »

Thank you Cadence ... The current RA is hopefully a reflection of the voters of CDS. If our system is set up correctly and the voting is fair it always will be. I'd like for us to continue make it more representative of the whole populous and give many opportunities for all voices to be heard and listened to.

This will mean that everyone will not always get their way. The more varied opinions we have the more people have to accept and be tolerant that they will have to acquiesce for the greater good.

Cleo

Return to “Questions from Citizens”