to Patroklus - from Trebor

Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

to Patroklus - from Trebor

Post by Callipygian »

In your By-election Manifesto: Building Bridges post 04/01 and Building Bridges... Connecting past, present and future! you place a great emphasis on the 10th anniversary of CDS. You have some wonderful ideas for this anniversary. You state that if you're elected Chancellor you will get to work immediately on our plans for this year.

If you are NOT elected Chancellor and the winning Chancellor asked you to take the lead on this project would you or is this only a condition of you becoming Chancellor?

Last edited by Callipygian on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct spelling of name - sorry Pat!
People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Re: to Patroklus - from Trebor

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

If I am unsuccessful in my bid to become Chancellor I still intend to spend more time in the CDS and to do what I can to help out. I would be delighted to help out an incoming Chancellor with our 10th Birthday Celebrations either as the project lead or working alongside others to plan the celebrations if they wanted me to take that on.

Honi soit qui mal y pense

Return to “Questions to the Candidates”