Roles for Artisan Guild Members

Forum for the CDS Artisan Guild

Moderator: SC Moderators

Rosie Gray
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Roles for Artisan Guild Members

Post by Rosie Gray »

Any builder that is ready to have their work assessed by the guild for class assignment, please drop a notecard to myself or Sudane. We would like to schedule a time to do this, and I highly encourage you to do so if you've been thinking about it! If you're unsure, please feel free to talk to discuss it with us.

From the CDS Artisan Guild Charter:
CLASSES

There shall (initially) be five “classes” of membership: General, Apprentice, Artisan, Artisan Master, and Visiting Artisan Master.

1) General Memberships shall be open to all CDS Citizens who have an interest and would like to participate in the general meetings and put forward ideas.

2) Apprentices. Any member of the AG may elect to become a member of the Apprentice class.

3) Artisan. Artisans shall periodically evaluate work offered by members of the Apprentice class with intent to provide helpful and educational critique and to, when merited, invite members of the Apprentice class to become Artisans.

4) Artisan Master. Artisan Masters shall periodically evaluate work offered by members of the Artisan class with intent to provide helpful and educational critique and to, when merited, invite members of the Artisan class to become Artisan Masters.

5) From time to time there may be identified certain highly skilled SL artists who in the opinion of the Artisan Masters possess skills superior even to those represented by themselves. These people may be invited into a term membership by the Artisan Masters, waiving the requirement for CDS citizenship. Should such visiting artists wish to become permanent Artisan Masters of the AG, they would need to become CDS citizens.

Once we have the classes populated, it will be easier to move forward with projects!

Full charter here https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id ... -3pLnVx0ys

"Courage, my friend, it's not too late to make the world a better place."
~ Tommy Douglas

Return to “CDS Artisan Guild”