Rescheduling the 4 May Meeting

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Rescheduling the 4 May Meeting

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

My dear colleagues, I forgot to send out an agenda for our scheduled 4 May meeting. Since the term is so nearly over, I know many of you would probably not want to schedule another one. Indeed, it is rather traditional not to have a meeting so late in the term and so close to the election, but I would like to have a meeting to complete some last-minute administrative and decorous matters. Namely:

1. I want to meet to discuss the LUC's work on moving residential builds from the plots to public land in CN. Otherwise, this can be discussed on the forum.
2. I would like to award once or twice the Order of Anzere, our national order of merit. The last people to receive the order were given the order in September 2012.

The relatively small amount of work means that we can meet briefly. Would sometime this weekend or next week work for anyone? I could do next Thursday at our scheduled morning or evening times.

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”