Announcement of Resignation: C. Tiberius Curio

Closed forum for all Representative Assembly members. Everybody is allowed to see government in action, but posting and replying is restricted to RA members only.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Announcement of Resignation: C. Tiberius Curio

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

Hello, fellow citizens,

When I joined the Confederation of Democratic Simulators in 2010, I was still in secondary school in the United States and I was an avid and 'professional' micronationalist. Since that time, many of you have seen me grow up to my nearly 21 years of age -- and have seen my roles and responsibilities change with a few years age. Today, I am in my third year of my Bachelor's of Arts degree education and, since I intend to continue my education into post-graduate education, the past academic year has meant I have been pushing myself academically and with my commitments. To qualify my burden, so that I might not seen overly dramatic, I work a full-time student's full week's worth of work (20 hours); I am taking a full course load of upper-level History, Art History, and Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek) classes; I am in an honours program and I am currently preparing a thesis; I am preparing myself for [post-]graduate school; and more... Needless to say, I have my life and career ahead of me.

Suffice to say, it has meant that I have been neglecting my responsibilities here in the CDS. I am here infrequently and, for many weeks, not at all. I had thought that I might be able to continue with my school work, work, and micronational work -- but the latter has (without a doubt) suffered because of the former two. This is not what the CDS needs at this time, for one of its legislators to be absent and too busy to care for the estate. It is for this reason that I will resign my position as a member of the Representative Assembly.

I will not, however, be leaving. My forum and my avatar will be staying put at E.03 Colonia Nova, right off the Decumanus Maxima and I will still be around.

Best wishes,

Gaius Tiberius Curio

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Discussion”