Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Request for Injunction re: Dougga - Theas

Post by Callipygian »

This petition was received and is posted here for discussion:

Petition to the SC

Temporary injunction against the incorporation of Dougga into CDS

I am petitioning the SC to put a temporary injunction against the incorporation of Dougga into CDS because, as was done with Monastery, there is the requirement to submit the tier rates for the new sim to the RA for approval before the sim can be officially transferred to CDS. I request that no action be taken to incorporate Dougga to CDS until such time that this requirement is met.

Thank you

Cadence Theas

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd
Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Request for Injunction re: Dougga - Theas

Post by Callipygian »

Opinion:

While the Chancellor recommends tier rates, the final approval of those rates lies with the RA.

No request to approve tier rates has been made to the RA.

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd
Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Request for Injunction re: Dougga - Theas

Post by Callipygian »

The withdrawal of the Dougga proposal removes the need to address this petition any further.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “SC Discussion”