This forum is used for discussion by members of the SC
Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

request to impeach Cadence Theas -LRA

Post by Callipygian »

The request can be found here:

http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 109#p30109

In the interests of expediting a response to this before the next RA meeting, all SC members received this request by e-mail and were asked if there were grounds to hear this and consider impeachment.

The unanimous reply of the SC is that there will be no hearing to consider impeachment of Cadence Theas.

The Rules of Procedure of the RA provide a process for dealing with disputed omissions from the RA Agenda.

Representative Assembly Rules of Procedure

Agenda
The Leader of the RA (LRA) will determine the proposed agenda for each meeting, and publish it on a notecard and on the forum at least 24 hours before each meeting. It is expected that all members will suggest agenda items, but the LRA will prepare the final draft. If the RA membership feels that the LRA has not brought an agenda item to the meeting that they want, a petition agreed to by a majority of all members can insert an agenda item into the list for the next meeting.

This is posted here so that SC members can confirm their opinions if desired. The location of this post will also be entered into the transcript of the next SC meeting so that it is confirmed and recorded.

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd
Soro Dagostino
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Re: request to impeach Cadence Theas -LRA

Post by Soro Dagostino »

I agree. There is a process available to amend the LRA's agenda. So far its not been used properly.

Bottle Washer
CDS SC
Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: request to impeach Cadence Theas -LRA

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

The request is ludicrous. Nothing more needs to be said.

Member of the Scientific Council and board moderator.

Return to “SC Discussion”