Notice of bans

This forum is used for discussion by members of the SC
Callipygian
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Notice of bans

Post by Callipygian »

Please provide your observations on the following:

Please note that the following two avatars were banned from the CDS estate on 6/22/2014.

Their presence had been reported by citizens who were concerned that they were bots. I observed them entering the sims at the centre point on a regular cycle every few minutes, they would stay for a few seconds then tp out.

They have been sent the following message.

'Your avatar has been banned from the CDS estate as its believed it is a bot. If you wish to appeal this ban please contact the Dean of the SC Callipygian Christensen.'

Can the SC review these bans as per NL 4-24 Defense of the Republic Act

Ceasar Xigalia
Chancellor

No avatar names were included in this notice, however, I have not received any requests from any avatars regarding lifting of a ban. This suggests that they may well be bots and no request will be forthcoming.

I believe we should uphold the bans at this time, and request that the Chancellor supply the avatar names for the record.

People often say that, in a democracy, decisions are made by a majority of the people. Of course, that is not true. Decisions are made by a majority of those who make themselves heard and who vote -- a very different thing.

Walter H. Judd

Return to “SC Discussion”