Warning to Carolyn Saarinen in "General Discussion"

This forum is used to enable the SC to decide appeals by citizens over Forum Moderator sanctions

Moderator: SC Moderators

This poll has been closed as the appellant has withdrawn her appeal

Poll ended at Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:13 am

Okay
No votes
Repeal
No votes

Total votes: 0

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Warning to Carolyn Saarinen in "General Discussion"

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Carolyn Saarinen":1h74gv2b]1. Patroklus holds, and has expressed, opinions about the BDSM community that are offensive, predjudicial, and contradicted by the facts. What better definition of 'bigot' do you need?

2. The SC, to which you suggest I appeal about your decision, has both you and Patroklus as members. Do you expect me to take such a body's impartiality seriously?[/quote:1h74gv2b]
The post in question can be found [url=http://forums.neufreistadt.info/viewtop ... 3:1h74gv2b]here[/url:1h74gv2b], however as the original post has been deleted the best source is the post immediately following it, which quotes the original text.

Last edited by Diderot Mirabeau on Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

I'll refrain from commenting

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

As the post in question refers to me I will refrain from commenting or from voting.

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Warning to Carolyn Saarinen in "General Discussion&

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Diderot Mirabeau":18k8d0ob][quote="Carolyn Saarinen":18k8d0ob]1. Patroklus holds, and has expressed, opinions about the BDSM community that are offensive, predjudicial, and contradicted by the facts. What better definition of 'bigot' do you need?

2. The SC, to which you suggest I appeal about your decision, has both you and Patroklus as members. Do you expect me to take such a body's impartiality seriously?[/quote:18k8d0ob]
The post in question can be found [url=http://forums.neufreistadt.info/viewtop ... 3:18k8d0ob]here[/url:18k8d0ob], however as the original post has been deleted the best source is the post immediately following it, which quotes the original text.[/quote:18k8d0ob]
I've closed this thread as Carolyn Saarinen has announced in the forums that she has withdrawn her appeal.

Return to “Forum Moderation Appeals”