Forum to discuss business matters, commerce and the economy of the CDS

Moderator: SC Moderators

Josie Fotherington
Pundit
Pundit

Public Information from the PIO: Data Snapshots

Post by Josie Fotherington »

Hello citizens!

I have been summarizing data for Coop from the CDS Master Parcel List ( My goal has been to provide him with a very basic report so he can see at a glance how CDS is doing in terms of tenancy levels and income. I capture the data every one to two weeks. I don't have a regular schedule for it, I just do it when I have time.

I realized that I had seen requests for this information from citizens here on the forums, so I figured I would make my reports public so anyone can see them. I am calling the reports snapshots, because that is exactly what they are: a moment in time, captured. Because of the nature of citizen arrivals and departures, this data is dynamic; therefore keep that in mind when you look at the snapshots. This data is good for a glance, for getting a general idea of how the estate is doing. It is NOT appropriate for any kind of formal reports.

It is probably clear from my formatting that I am NOT an accountant. What I am is a presenter of information. We owe Sudane and Widget and Lilith a massive amount of gratitude for keeping this data current, and in Sudane's case for providing monthly financial reports.

So here is the link to my snapshot report(s), public information from your PIO:

“And this also," said Marlow suddenly, "has been one of the dark places of the earth.”
― Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness

Return to “Business, Commerce and the Economy”