Transcript - 22 September 2020 RA Meeting

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript - 22 September 2020 RA Meeting

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: Welcome to today's RA meeting. We have a number of items on today's agenda, so we may limit discussion in some areas to ensure we cover everything. I now call this meeting to order.
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: The first item on the agenda is 1.1 Review and approve the agenda, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9595
[12:00] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the agenda as posted.
[12:01] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the agenda as posted.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:01] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:01] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the agenda is approved.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Next, 1.2 Review and approve the minutes 8-September-2020, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... 559951d38f
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the minutes as posted.
[12:01] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the minutes as posted.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:01] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: Laura?
[12:02] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:02] Laura Azalee: hello Kyoko
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the minutes are approved.
[12:02] Lyubov Atheria: The next item is *2. Executive Report
[12:03] Rosie Gray: hi Kyoko
[12:03] Lyubov Atheria: Chancellor Rosie, you have the floor.
[12:03] Rosie Gray: thank you
[12:03] Rosie Gray: I have been busy with organizing the Oktoberfest events
[12:03] Kyoko Furse-Barzane: /todel
[12:03] Laura Azalee: Tan is on good
[12:04] Kyoko Furse-Barzane: jololahity
[12:04] Rosie Gray: CDS OKTOBERFEST 2020! Sept. 24 - Sept. 27
[12:04] Rosie Gray: *******************************
Noma Falta - live singer/musician
blues to rock & jazz, vocals, bass, guitar
Thursday Sept 24, 2 - 3 pm slt
[12:04] Rosie Gray: Pub crawl! We have a lot of great drinking holes in the CDS. We'll
experience at least 3 of them. Featuring 'drinking songs' with DJ Qt
Friday, Sept. 25. noon - 2 pm slt
[12:04] Rosie Gray: Mounted PARADE up the mountain - in national costumes.
Parade starts 1 pm slt
Followed by Big-Band with Colt Shostakovich
Dancing and beer drinking
?
Saturday Sept. 26. time 2 - 3 pm slt
[12:04] Rosie Gray: Effinjay, folk duo
Sunday Sept. 27, 1 pm slt
[12:05] Rosie Gray: Hopefully people come and enjoy it. I think there's a nice variety.
[12:05] Kyoko Furse-Barzane: Sure is :)
[12:05] Rosie Gray: And thanks to everyone who has helped with it... Kyoko and Laura
[12:06] Rosie Gray: also, thanks to Lyubov's recommendation
[12:06] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi, sorry for being late, I had RL
[12:06] Rosie Gray: I have purchased for Archie a welcome setup that is beautifully set up
[12:06] Laura Azalee: hello Tan
[12:06] Rosie Gray: hi Tan ㋡
[12:07] Rosie Gray: So am learning to set up the scripts in an appropriate way. So far there is one on the platz in NFS
[12:07] Rosie Gray: which I think is set up nicely. And there is one on the Rhenus Docks that I think I have to go back and fix.
[12:08] Rosie Gray: otherwise, the usual things of land management ㋡
[12:08] Rosie Gray: done
[12:08] Lyubov Atheria: Sounds great Rosie! Thank you!
[12:08] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have any comments or questions for the Chancellor before we continue?
[12:08] Laura Azalee: nope
[12:08] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Just that it looks to be a lovely Oktoberfest ;)
[12:09] Lyubov Atheria: Indeed! Thank you once again Rosie.
[12:09] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is *3. Land Use Commission Report
[12:09] Lyubov Atheria: Brooke, would you like to present your report please?
[12:09] Brooke Brandenburg: yes thanks.
[12:09] Brooke Brandenburg: This report covers the 9-13 LUC meeting.
[12:10] Brooke Brandenburg: Old Business:

A. LA port area: Ongoing discussion in regard to possible prim/LI savings. Sudane continues her voluntary study. A built-in tool in Firestorm is an assist in determining prim usage per parcel. She will create a spreadsheet to show her findings. Most buildings there are pegged to public land. She notes that items such as some buildings and roadways need to be rebuilt concluding in a possible prim reduction. Rosie noted that such buildings can only be rebuilt when unoccupied. Lyubov suggested that the LUC might focus on deciding the most valuable areas for change within the CDS, improvements and not a change of current themes.
[12:10] Brooke Brandenburg: B. Regions waterfalls - Nearly complete; just a few minor tweaks left to the Monastery falls. We are using Studio Skye products, with some color/texture changes as needed and created by Delia. While Skye rocks and water were used at AM, the Skye rocks - being too high prim - were not used at the Monastery falls, due to the need to preserve prims there.
[12:11] Brooke Brandenburg: C. Friedsee Lake - status regarding swim animations for the lake and Laura's pool find with animations. Mizou has added 'The Swimmer 2.06 (PrimSwimLite script) to 2 of the Friedsee lake water prims. The other script in use there is not compatible with this one. Laura purchased a gift pool for Archie, placing it next to Soro's houseboat for testing purposes. It contains good animations suitable for a pool or for a swim area at a lake. A second pool has been placed on Friedsee Lake. Thank you Laura!
[12:11] Brooke Brandenburg: D. Missing roadway to parcel close to Monastery Lake. Almut is at work on this project, while relearning Blender 2.9 in the process. She will present a sneak preview at this RA meeting. It was noted that the wooden walkway there needs to be replaced.
[12:11] Laura Azalee: c
[12:12] Brooke Brandenburg: Yes Laura?.
[12:12] Laura Azalee: I did not place it for testing purposes near Soro's land, I bought that parcel and placed it there for myself XD
[12:12] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Her cat may have typed ;)
[12:12] Laura Azalee: done
[12:13] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): :)
[12:13] Brooke Brandenburg: Well thank you for the update :)
[12:13] Brooke Brandenburg: That was not in the meeting however.
[12:13] Brooke Brandenburg: So I did not know
[12:13] Rosie Gray: c
[12:13] Laura Azalee: ok
[12:13] Lilith Ivory Lilith Ivory waves hi
[12:13] Rosie Gray: hi Lilith ;)
[12:13] Laura Azalee: hello Lilithh
[12:13] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Hi Lilith ;)
[12:14] Brooke Brandenburg: May I continue?
[12:14] Lyubov Atheria: Please continue Brooke. Rosie has a comment once you are finished.
[12:14] Brooke Brandenburg: New Proposed Project: The shore or edge of Monastery Lake to be proposed on the Forum for approval by RA
[12:14] Brooke Brandenburg: E. Proposed changes on the LUC Law and the Civil Service Act Law. This item awaits Lyubov's updates.
[12:14] Brooke Brandenburg: F: Machinima Monastery:Project Status (Tan). The machinima - created by Tan - is posted at Archie's new YouTube channel. Publishing there requires Chancellor approval. Mizou wishes to upload the filming of the Rathaus placement onto the new channel and Rosie approved. It was proposed that the LUC should document the architectural development of the CDS.
[12:15] Brooke Brandenburg: New Business:

A. Road/path mesh project. Postponed to the next meeting.
[12:15] Tanoujin Milestone: c
[12:15] Brooke Brandenburg: A. Road/path mesh project. Postponed to the next meeting.
[12:15] Brooke Brandenburg: Miscellaneous:

A. Draft for the related Public Works Act. Delia brought up issue she raised in the draft regarding simple changes such as, for example, replacing a 25 LI palm tree with a better-looking one that is only 2 LI. Should we have to post such a proposed change on the forum and wait 2 weeks for a decision to replace the tree? Lyubov noted that is precisely what she intends to address in an updated public notification act.
[12:16] Brooke Brandenburg: Next Meeting: Sunday, October 4 at 12 pm SLT.
[12:16] Brooke Brandenburg: Done.
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: This is a very full report and lots of good work, thank you and the LUC.
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: We will return to some of these items today in our New Business section.
[12:16] Brooke Brandenburg: My pleasure
[12:16] Lyubov Atheria: Rosie, you have a comment? Than Tan.
[12:17] Rosie Gray: yes just to note that although Almut may be working on a model for the road/path extension, it is actually the Chancellor that's prerogative it is to assign this kind of work.
[12:17] Rosie Gray: and to approve it when done
[12:18] Rosie Gray: and that in this case it hasn't happened so far
[12:19] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Chancellor. Later today, the RA will consider approving the project in concept. Indeed, as you state, the assignment of the work itself and approval of the final product is the Chancellor's responsibility.
[12:19] Rosie Gray: I understand that Almut wants to do this and that will be okay with me, as long as I can see it beforehand and it is fitting.
[12:19] Rosie Gray: yes, that part too ㋡
[12:19] Brooke Brandenburg: And I just reported what was said at the meeting :)
[12:20] Rosie Gray: I just wanted to be clear though
[12:20] Rosie Gray: yes, that's why I'm saying this now Brooke
[12:20] Rosie Gray: done
[12:20] Brooke Brandenburg: I think we all understand your motives Rosie :)
[12:20] Rosie Gray: ;)
[12:21] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Chancellor. Is this process now clear? Do you have another comment before Tan's?
[12:21] Rosie Gray: done
[12:21] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you once again.
[12:21] Lyubov Atheria: Tan?
[12:21] Tanoujin Milestone: Just alittle correction
[12:21] Tanoujin Milestone: i did not make the machinima, it was Spider Mycron
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: I hired him to do it
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: r
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: I was led to believe you did it.
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: within that meeting
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: np :)
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: ugh
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: this is getting tiresome. :(
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you for clarifying that Tan, things are often not clear :(
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: but no worries!
[12:22] Tanoujin Milestone: only if you focus on it :D
[12:22] Brooke Brandenburg: yes, sadly
[12:23] Brooke Brandenburg: Wish you had attended the meeting :)
[12:23] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you. Are there any further comments or questions about the LUC report before we continue?
[12:23] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none. Thank you Brooke for your thorough report.
[12:23] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *4. MoCA Update. Would the MoCA Curator like to make a few comments please?
[12:23] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): LOL
[12:24] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Sorry for the Oktoberfest dress. It's going to be a week where time to change later will be rare LOL
[12:24] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): OK
[12:24] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): ummm
[12:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): This is what is in the agennda :)
[12:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Current exhibition closes 30 September. Elle Thorkvald has donated 2 of her paintings to MoCA. Working on concepts for next exhibit now.
[12:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): What I can add is that with the closing of my ART Cafe, I am planning to donate a lot of the works purchased for that collect to MoCA
[12:25] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): jololahity
[12:26] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): done
[12:26] Rosie Gray: jololahity
[12:26] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Kyoko! Looking forward to the next exhibit and thank you for sharing your Cafe items with the Museum :)
[12:27] Lyubov Atheria: Next *5. Road Committee Update
[12:27] Lyubov Atheria: Gaius, the Chair of the Road Committee could not be here today, so "No Report" for the record.
[12:27] Rosie Gray: wb, Laura
[12:27] Laura Azalee: ty
[12:27] Lyubov Atheria: I would like to ask Gaius to deliver to the RA the names that have already been agreed, so that they may be approved.
[12:27] Laura Azalee: sorry crashed!
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: I would like to remind everyone, that Gaius posted a topic to the forum "Naming the Decumanus in Locus Amoenus" asking for help naming this road, https://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9568 so please comment so we can close this topic.
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is *6. Citizen Concerns
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: Would any Citizen like to share something at this time?
[12:29] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): newp
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:30] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *7. RA member concerns.
[12:30] Lyubov Atheria: Would any RA member like to share something at this time?
[12:30] Laura Azalee: not me
[12:30] Tanoujin Milestone: no, thx
[12:30] Brooke Brandenburg: none for me
[12:30] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:30] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *8. Old Business
[12:31] Lyubov Atheria: The LUC Act update continues.
[12:31] Lyubov Atheria: Related to this, just before the meeting I created a new forum topic.
[12:31] Lyubov Atheria: Transparent Region Development Guidelines, https://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9596
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: The intention of this is to create a separate new Act for region development, and take this part Out of the Civil Service Act
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: This is a draft and I understand that the various categories all need work, so I would appreciate it if everyone could take some time to review and to comment.
[12:33] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane)Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) will take a look
[12:33] Lyubov Atheria: This is the link to the actual Google sheet, where anyone may comment,
[12:34] Lyubov Atheria: I also made several lengthy comments with Definitions and Notes
[12:34] Tanoujin Milestone: wow, good job
[12:34] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan, it's a start.
[12:34] Tanoujin Milestone: exactly
[12:34] Lyubov Atheria: But then we can start to discuss things about who exactly is the responsible party, what if any notice is required.
[12:35] Lyubov Atheria: Let us take the time between now and our next meeting to develop this further.
[12:35] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any comments or questions about Old Business before we move to New Business?
[12:36] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none, thank you. Thank you in advance as well for your help on this item :)
[12:36] Tanoujin Milestone: no
[12:36] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *9. New Business
[12:36] Lyubov Atheria: 9.1 LUC Proposal: "Old Sluice" Roadway to a Remote Parcel at the Monastery Lake, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9580
[12:36] Lyubov Atheria: This is the item that Brooke mentioned during the LUC Report.
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: Rosie noted, that the exact build itself and the assignment of the work is under the Chancellor's responsibilities.
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: Our task today is whether to approve the project in concept.
[12:38] Lyubov Atheria: Almut has detailed in her post the road and style with a mockup photo of placement.
[12:38] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have comments or questions about the proposal?
[12:38] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none.
[12:38] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the LUC Proposal: "Old Sluice" Roadway to a Remote Parcel at the Monastery Lake, as posted to http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9580
[12:39] Lyubov Atheria: Is there a second?
[12:39] Tanoujin Milestone: i second
[12:39] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan.
[12:39] Lyubov Atheria: There were no earlier comments or questions about this proposal, so I will now ask for a vote.
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the LUC Proposal: "Old Sluice" Roadway to a Remote Parcel at the Monastery Lake, as posted to http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9580
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:40] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:40] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:40] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the proposal has been approved. Brooke, please inform the LUC and the Chancellor.
[12:41] Tanoujin Milestone: :)
[12:41] Brooke Brandenburg: I believe the Chancellor is present?
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: I do believe so :)
[12:41] Rosie Gray: you can consider me notified ㋡
[12:41] Brooke Brandenburg: good deal :)
[12:41] Lilith IvoryLilith Ivory giggles
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: 50% job done Brooke :)
[12:41] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): LOL
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: Next, 9.2 LUC Suggestion: Replace wooden walkway at Monastery Lake.
[12:42] Lyubov Atheria: As noted, this requires a proposal posted to the forum.
[12:42] Lyubov Atheria: Next, 9.3 Ask LUC to consider next area of primary focus
[12:42] Lyubov Atheria: From my observation, the LUC requires some direction from the RA to determine its next area of focus.
[12:43] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Tan?
[12:43] Tanoujin Milestone: brb, my dog is out in the garden to hunt ghosts
[12:43] Rosie Gray: hehe
[12:43] Brooke Brandenburg: I'm going with him
[12:43] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[12:43] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane)Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane) giggles
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: back, I got him
[12:44] Brooke Brandenburg: darn
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: :D
[12:44] Lyubov Atheria: The Dog or the Ghost?
[12:44] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[12:44] Brooke Brandenburg: both
[12:44] Brooke Brandenburg: why not?
[12:44] Tanoujin Milestone: the ghost is in the cellar now
[12:44] Brooke Brandenburg: oooo weeee ooooo
[12:44] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): uh oh
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: q
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: Please, Tan?
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: which region performs worst?
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: Well, I would like to offer a motion...
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: ok...
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[12:45] Tanoujin Milestone: r
[12:46] Lyubov Atheria: I think I would like the LUC to consider this as part of their work proposal.
[12:46] Lyubov Atheria: I motion, that the LUC be directed to create and publish a proposal by 31 October 2020 for a redevelopment project in one region of CDS with the greatest potential to have a positive impact on parcel sales and region occupancy.
[12:46] Brooke Brandenburg: second that
[12:46] Laura Azalee: second that
[12:46] Laura Azalee: ops
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): alas I need to scoot
[12:47] Laura Azalee: goes back into silence
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: In this context Tan, "positive impact on sales and occupancy", I would like the LUC to consider which regions need the most help.
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): the ghost is now on my balcony
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke and Laura.
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): Join mr Brooke?
[12:47] Brooke Brandenburg: Mr?
[12:47] Laura Azalee: bye Kyoko
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): on the balcony with the ghost
[12:47] Brooke Brandenburg: offer that ghostie a cosmo
[12:47] Brooke Brandenburg: or two?
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): bingo
[12:47] Rosie Gray: bye Kyoko
[12:47] Brooke Brandenburg: yes!
[12:47] Brooke Brandenburg: byeeee lady
[12:47] Kyoko Furse-Barzane (samara.barzane): ciao citizens
[12:48] Tanoujin Milestone: bye :)
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Tan, does this motion address your concern?
[12:48] Tanoujin Milestone: perfectly, you have my support
[12:48] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:49] Lyubov Atheria: I also stated a due date, of Saturday 31 October for a proposal.
[12:49] Lyubov Atheria: My intention, is that gives the LUC a full month to prepare something.
[12:49] Lyubov Atheria: It also allows the RA a month to approve a final proposal before the end of the current term.
[12:49] Lilith Ivory: sorry, I need to run
[12:50] Lilith Ivory: bye all
[12:50] Tanoujin Milestone: bye Lilith
[12:50] Brooke Brandenburg: bye
[12:50] Laura Azalee: bye Lilith!
[12:50] Rosie Gray: bye Lilith
[12:50] Laura Azalee: too late...
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have any comments or questions about the motion before we proceed to a vote?
[12:50] Tanoujin Milestone: not me
[12:50] Laura Azalee: think it's a great idea
[12:50] Brooke Brandenburg: none
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the LUC be directed to create and publish a proposal by 31 October 2020 for a redevelopment project in one region of CDS with the greatest potential to have a positive impact on parcel sales and region occupancy.
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:51] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:51] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Brooke, please inform the LUC of this as well.
[12:51] Brooke Brandenburg: sure
[12:51] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:52] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is 9.4 CDS YouTube Channel
[12:52] Lyubov Atheria: There was a question whether the creation of a CDS YouTube channel required RA approval.
[12:52] Lyubov Atheria: CDSL 23-03 Social Media Act addresses social media sites including YouTube, which falls under the Chancellor’s administrative responsibility. See https://cdsdemocracy.org/faqs/cdsl-23-0 ... media-act/
[12:53] Lyubov Atheria: I feel that no further action is necessary by the RA and that this falls under the Chancellor's responsibilities.
[12:53] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have any comments or questions?
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: I agree
[12:53] Brooke Brandenburg: agreed
[12:53] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: Next,
*10. General Announcements
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: As the Chancellor stated earlier, Oktoberfest begins Thursday!
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: There is a full calendar of activities each day through Sunday.
[12:55] Lyubov Atheria: Also, starting 9 October, election activities begin.
[12:55] Lyubov Atheria: Finally, several meetings are scheduled: 4 October the SC meeting at 0800, LUC meeting at 1200, and on 24 October the next GQT.
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: Does anyone have any additional announcements to add?
[12:56] Laura Azalee: not me
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: no, thnk you
[12:56] Brooke Brandenburg: none
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: *11. Next Meeting

Propose: Tuesday 6 October at 1200 SLT
[12:56] Laura Azalee: ok for me
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: good
[12:57] Brooke Brandenburg: ok
[12:57] Rosie Gray: c
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 6 October at 1200 SLT
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Rosie?
[12:57] Rosie Gray: oh sorry this is probably the wrong place, but I just wondered if Tan could fill us in on the status of the new Monastery building?
[12:58] Lyubov Atheria: We will schedule the next meeting then allow Tan a moment for an update before we adjourn.
[12:58] Rosie Gray: thank you
[12:58] Tanoujin Milestone: second the motion
[12:58] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan.
[12:58] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 6 October at 1200 SLT
[12:58] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:58] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:58] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:58] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:58] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the meeting is so scheduled.
[12:59] Lyubov Atheria: Tan, would you like to have a moment to share an update on Monastery?
[12:59] Tanoujin Milestone: sure
[12:59] Tanoujin Milestone: The building is done so far, Sudane is decorating and made an item that leads to a website
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: I will check back with her and schedule a grand opening until next RA meeting
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: Chancellor will be informed as soon as there are news
[13:00] Tanoujin Milestone: done
[13:00] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Tan!
[13:00] Rosie Gray: sounds wonderful, Tan!
[13:01] Tanoujin Milestone: it is a wonderful place, Sudane has made a dream come true
[13:01] Laura Azalee: yes it's really lovely
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: aww wonderful!
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: ...and a final reminder, to check Gaius' post about the road name, and my post about the region development...
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: Lastly, I now motion to adjourn.
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:02] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:02] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:02] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:02] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, this meeting is now adjourned.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”