Transcript - 23 June 2020 RA Meeting

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Guillaume Mistwalker
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript - 23 June 2020 RA Meeting

Post by Guillaume Mistwalker »

[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Good afternoon and welcome. I now call today's RA meeting to order.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: The first item on today's agenda is *1. Administrative Business

1.1 Review and approve the agenda, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9517
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the agenda as posted.
[12:01] Laura Azalee: second
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Laura. Please vote to approve the agenda as posted.
[12:01] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:01] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:03] Laura Azalee: oh gaius is here!
[12:03] Rosie Gray: here comes Guill ㋡
[12:03] Lyubov Atheria: Brooke is having a little bit of lag trouble...
[12:03] Laura Azalee: yeah I noticed
[12:03] Brooke Brandenburg: my apologies
[12:03] Guillaume Mistwalker: Hello everyone
[12:04] Brooke Brandenburg: lag got me
[12:04] Guillaume Mistwalker: Sorry for my tardiness--I was packing
[12:04] Laura Azalee: hello guillaume
[12:04] Brooke Brandenburg: do I vote now or wait?
[12:04] Lyubov Atheria: Now please :)
[12:04] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:04] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you the motion carrries.
[12:04] Lyubov Atheria: Next item on the agenda 1.2 Review and approve the minutes 9-June-2020, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9505
[12:04] Lyubov Atheria: I motion to approve the minutes as posted.
[12:04] Brooke Brandenburg: I second
[12:04] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:05] Pip Torok is online.
[12:05] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the minutes as posted.
[12:05] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:05] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:05] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:05] Laura Azalee: hello Pip!!!!
[12:05] Lyubov Atheria: Gaius, are you able to vote to approve the minutes?
[12:05] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[12:05] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[12:06] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *2. Executive Report. Chancellor Rosie, you have the floor.
[12:06] Rosie Gray: thank you Lyubov
[12:07] Rosie Gray: I had forgotten when I presented the budget last time, that the fees for the website hosting and domain renewal had changed
[12:07] Rosie Gray: to our advantage!
[12:07] Laura Azalee: yay
[12:07] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:07] Rosie Gray: so I've updated that on the budget, which allows for us to have more funds for fun things :D
[12:08] Rosie Gray: basically, distributed into the monthly events
[12:09] Rosie Gray: any questions about it?
[12:09] Lyubov Atheria: Yes please, only one.
[12:09] Rosie Gray: oh... and thanks to Lyubov for noticing about the error
[12:09] Rosie Gray: yes?
[12:09] Laura Azalee: she notices everything! :D
[12:10] Lilith Ivory: Hi all
[12:10] Lyubov Atheria: I noticed that Renovations, Improvements, Landscaping budgets 700 per month. Can or should that also be increased?
[12:10] Rosie Gray: I don't think it's necessary
[12:10] Laura Azalee: hello Lilith!
[12:10] Laura Azalee: hi Almut
[12:11] Rosie Gray: that amount I would plan to use more in a couple of chunks for aquisition
[12:11] Rosie Gray: we don't really need to buy a lot of stuff
[12:11] Rosie Gray: and I think the money is better for events since we are always so short for funds there
[12:11] Rosie Gray: that's my reasoning
[12:11] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:12] Lyubov Atheria: Ok. I was thinking about building/landscaping supplies...and especially for updating plants and parcel staging.
[12:12] Lyubov Atheria: Otherwise, great work and thank you Rosie.
[12:13] Rosie Gray: those things are usually donated, but yes thus the total amount of $4,200 if something is really necessary
[12:13] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Rosie. Does any other RA member have a question about the budget?
[12:13] Laura Azalee: not me
[12:13] Brooke Brandenburg: none for me
[12:13] Guillaume Mistwalker: Not here ㋡
[12:14] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you. Rosie, would you like to continue with your Executive Report now? We can return to the budget after you are finished.
[12:14] Rosie Gray: sure
[12:14] Rosie Gray: I have spent this last little while organizing meetings, as most of you know!
[12:15] Rosie Gray: the Gardeners meeting, with Em, Brooke, Cathy, and Kayley who are all gardeners
[12:15] Rosie Gray: we had a meeting and went over protocols
[12:16] Rosie Gray: and I organized a guild meeting to appoint the two reps from there to the LUC
[12:16] Rosie Gray: but that was as my role in the Guild
[12:17] Rosie Gray: and we had the first meeting and then little event initialized by Drewski with his rp group
[12:17] Rosie Gray: that was on Monday
[12:17] Rosie Gray: I also attended the LUC meeting
[12:18] Rosie Gray: and I'm working on plans for the community centre opening, with Pip as guest of honour :)
[12:18] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:18] Rosie Gray: I think that's it
[12:19] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Chancellor. I have a couple questions, but I would allow any RA member to ask you any questions first please.
[12:19] Guillaume Mistwalker: I do not have any at the moment. ㋡
[12:20] Brooke Brandenburg: nor do I, thank you
[12:20] Laura Azalee: me neither
[12:20] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you. Chancellor, is there a Government Question Time for June scheduled yet? I may have missed the notice.
[12:20] Rosie Gray: no there's not
[12:20] Rosie Gray: I haven't had time to get to that yet
[12:21] Rosie Gray: but not forgotten!
[12:21] Laura Azalee: brb
[12:21] Lilith Ivory raises her hand
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you. Secondly, could you please share the names of the two Guild members that have been selected for the LUC? The RA would like to vote to approve this appointments.
[12:22] Rosie Gray: yes, that would be Delia Lake and Sudane Erato
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Excellent choices, of course! Thank you Chancellor.
[12:22] Lyubov Atheria: Lilith?
[12:23] Lyubov Atheria: The Chair recognizes Lilith to speak.
[12:24] Lilith Ivory: I just wanted to ask if it was possible to schedule the GQT meetings for the whole term in advantage so I have a chance to ask my fellow SC members if they can attend some of them
[12:24] Lilith Ivory: done
[12:24] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Lilith, I think that would be a great idea and help with all of our planning and scheduling.
[12:24] Rosie Gray: I don't mind trying to do that
[12:24] Lilith Ivory: thank you Rosie
[12:25] Rosie Gray: should I just pick a time that usually works and hope that an RA person and an SC person can attend?
[12:26] Lilith Ivory: I think we can get started that way
[12:26] Lyubov Atheria: I'm sure at least one RA member can accommodate any scheduled time.
[12:26] Rosie Gray: okay.. and do you think it has to be on a weekend?
[12:26] Rosie Gray: I would rather it not be on a weekend, since all the other events usually are
[12:26] Lilith Ivory: in the past the Chancellor passed possible meeting times to the other both branches so their members could pick times they can attend
[12:27] Laura Azalee: back sorry
[12:27] Rosie Gray: hmmmm, well that would become very cumbersome
[12:27] Lilith Ivory: just a suggestion
[12:28] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:28] Lyubov Atheria: We do seem to always find that we schedule meetings and events on Sunday at around 1200 SLT. But this fills up the 4 weekends in a month quickly. Let's agree to discuss scheduling after this meeting.
[12:28] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[12:28] Rosie Gray: okay good idea
[12:28] Lilith Ivory: I am not extremely fine with noon slt anyway
[12:29] Guillaume Mistwalker: Yes, I think we should discuss scheduling later, though I just wanted to add that if you set a date and a time and try to vary them, Rosie, then I will promise to sign up for at least one meeting.
[12:29] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:29] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done.
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any more comments or questions for the Chancellor before we move on?
[12:29] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:29] Guillaume Mistwalker: Sorry. ㋡
[12:29] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[12:30] Guillaume Mistwalker: I was just wondering if we could get a "sneak peek" at your ideas for the opening of the community centre, Chancellor Gray.
[12:30] Rosie Gray: well, not to spoil any surprises
[12:31] Rosie Gray: but I've asked Pip as the guest of honour if he will recite a poem
[12:31] Laura Azalee: °͜°
[12:31] Lyubov Atheria: Very nice!
[12:31] Rosie Gray: something appropriate to community
[12:31] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:31] Rosie Gray: and we will have games and socializing
[12:32] Rosie Gray: first we have to nail down a date and time
[12:32] Pip Torok: Ive chosen 3 or 4 to sraer with !
[12:32] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: Excellent Pip
[12:32] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you once again Chancellor.
[12:33] Lyubov Atheria: The Next agenda item is *3. LUC Report. Brooke, would you like to present the report please?
[12:33] Brooke Brandenburg: Yes, thank you
[12:33] Brooke Brandenburg: The LUC had its first meeting of the term on June 14, 2020 with Kyoko taking responsibility for chairing the meeting. She was subsequently voted in to chair the LUC. She named me (Brooke) as her pro-tempore.

Current members of LUC are: Sudane, Delia, Brooke, Kyoko, Mizou and Richie.
[12:34] Brooke Brandenburg: In regard to current projects, under Old Business:
Alpine Meadow:
1) Parceling is complete re Sudane and those parcels are now set for sale. Mizou, responsible for signage and bridges, noted that signage is complete and bridges are too, except for one which formerly was above a now-defunct ski trail. She deferred this bridge to Sudane who proposed that a bridge is no longer needed there.
2) The Pip Torok Community Centre is now complete and there will be an opening event TBA.
3) Path-naming was brought up as a topic and Rosie reminded the group that there were some existing names from a former commission led by Gaius. She felt it appropriate that as he had created a system, he should be asked if he wants to weigh in on this topic and be involved in it again. Rosie offered to contact Gaius on this matter.
4) Asked about public spaces info, Delia reported that she was not yet finished.
[12:34] Brooke Brandenburg: In regard to new business:
Friedsee:
1) Said to be performing 'terribly'; we are looking for new ways to attract renters. Sudane has done some work already: changing the road in from NFS and modifying the path in the south over to Monastery. She is also re-parceling there.
2) I offered my services to work on the FDS project. Richie, although not present at this meeting, had sent in his offer to work on any projects, as needed.
3) All who have objects on Friedsee offered to take them or have them returned as necessary, so that work can progress.
4) It was decided that we needed citizen input on the Friedsee revitalization, so there will be a forum post open to suggestions/thought/ideas.
5) Sudane commented that she has additional new business items to discuss, but would do so outside the meeting.
6) A Doodle poll will be taken to establish the next LUC meeting date/time.
[12:34] Brooke Brandenburg: Done
[12:35] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:35] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[12:35] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Rosie?
[12:35] Rosie Gray: 2 things from me
[12:36] Rosie Gray: first, sorry Gaius that I didn't send you a message yet about the roads committee and if you could revive that
[12:36] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[12:36] Guillaume Mistwalker: Not to worry.
[12:36] Laura Azalee: raises hand
[12:37] Rosie Gray: secondly, I need to apologize to the RA and citizens, as I neglected to remind the LUC chair that it was necessary to post to the forum for comment by citizens, before going ahead with proposed changes, as the law requires
[12:37] Rosie Gray: I just forgot
[12:37] Lilith Ivory raises hand after Rosie
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, I have significant concerns regarding process.
[12:37] Rosie Gray: so there was some work approved for Friedsee
[12:37] Lyubov Atheria: Laura next, then Lilith please.
[12:38] Rosie Gray: done
[12:38] Laura Azalee: I only wanted to add that Sudane said yesterday she had finished with the reparcelling of Friedsee.. done
[12:38] Brooke Brandenburg: that came about after my report
[12:38] Brooke Brandenburg: she is a fast worker!
[12:39] Laura Azalee: haha yes
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Lilith, are you still commenting?
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: yes please :)
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: and I want to add that not posting the planed changes in Friedsee is partly my fault too as I was distracted and failed to remind the LUC on following our laws/rules
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: normally I always did that
[12:40] Lilith Ivory: done
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Lilith.
[12:40] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, as I said, I very troubled by this.
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: Public comment was promised at the LUC meeting. I was shocked to see work in process over the weekend.
[12:41] Lyubov Atheria: I feel that these are substantial, while very much needed, changes that require RA approval. Changing parcel configurations, changing the Airfield.
[12:42] Lyubov Atheria: Furthermore, the Civil Service Act requires a 2 week public comment period.
[12:42] Lyubov Atheria: I do agree with the intentions and the work itself. The process failed in this instance.
[12:43] Lyubov Atheria: I would insist, that this be corrected immediately, starting with a forum post. I would not request that the work be un-done at this point. But, the RA also requests a formal plan for the redevelopment of the FS region.
[12:43] Rosie Gray: That would be an LUC responsibility
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the LUC be directed to make a Forum post with all proposed changes and prepare a formal work plan to be presented to the RA before further work may continue.
[12:45] Brooke Brandenburg: I second that motion
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:45] Lyubov Atheria: Would any RA member like to make a further comment or question before we vote on this motion?
[12:46] Brooke Brandenburg: Perhaps we all need to review the laws pertaining to this matter...to be clear.
[12:46] Brooke Brandenburg: There seem to be discrepancies.
[12:46] Brooke Brandenburg: Done
[12:46] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[12:47] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: I have started a preliminary review of the LUC Act. I do think there are areas there we may wish to review.
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[12:47] Guillaume Mistwalker: Were any citizens and their parcels affected by these changes?
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: Yes.
[12:47] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[12:47] Lyubov Atheria: Please Rosie.
[12:47] Widget Whiteberry is online.
[12:48] Rosie Gray: oh sorry LYubov
[12:48] Rosie Gray: didn't know if anyone else knew
[12:48] Rosie Gray: DJ QT was affected a bit
[12:48] Rosie Gray: Sudane talked with her about it
[12:48] Rosie Gray: she had a prim parcel, and a part of the changes was to do away with prim parcels since they were hardly ever used
[12:48] Rosie Gray: so Sudane made her parcel bigger so she had more prims
[12:49] Rosie Gray: and she's happy
[12:49] Rosie Gray: she's the only one directly affected
[12:49] Rosie Gray: and...
[12:49] Rosie Gray: just to mention that when I was thinking about all of this and having forgotten about the procedures
[12:49] Rosie Gray: I went to find the law
[12:49] Rosie Gray: it was not easy to find
[12:49] Rosie Gray: NL 5-7 Civil Service Act

D. Transparent Region Development Guidelines

Permanent changes to public land, outside of the seasonal tree and ground texture changes and official CDS temporary structures for events, have to be announced in the forums and allow a comment period of 2 weeks, to make sure the interests of neighboring parcel owners are taken into account. Public spaces have to be developed in accordance with policy and changes need to be subject to public comment and review.
[12:50] Rosie Gray: done
[12:50] Lilith Ivory raises her hand
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, it is not easy to find, and may also be an area where we can move this section into a more appropriate area.
[12:50] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Lilith?
[12:51] Lilith Ivory: I wanted to add that I tried to find that law when I noticed the changes in FS and could not find it for any reason
[12:51] Lilith Ivory: so I as dean would be very happy if all laws regarding land could be put in a law together and named in a way so it is more easy to find
[12:51] Lilith Ivory: done
[12:52] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Lilith.
[12:52] Rosie Gray: even if it weren't re-writing a law, just to have the procedures put somewhere with reference to the legal points would work
[12:53] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, I think the RA can agree to work to rationalize procedures in their proper place.
[12:53] Lilith Ivory: a table of contents of our laws would be helpful too
[12:54] Almut Brunswick: or an index
[12:54] Lyubov Atheria: Again, my concern is not with the actual work that was done or the intentions. It failed in respecting our democratic process and the LUC's responsibility as an advisory body to the RA.
[12:54] Rosie Gray: you're absolutely right, Madame LRA
[12:54] Lilith Ivory nods in agreement
[12:54] Guillaume Mistwalker: I think the proposed motion respects that balance and division of power.
[12:55] Lyubov Atheria: Are we ready to vote on the active motion?
[12:55] Brooke Brandenburg: yes
[12:55] Guillaume Mistwalker: And I don't think that it is necessary that the Dean or the Chancellor should have to apologise necessarily for any oversight.
[12:55] Guillaume Mistwalker: Done (and yes)
[12:55] Lyubov Atheria: That is a fair point Gaius.
[12:55] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the LUC be directed to make a Forum post with all proposed changes and prepare a formal work plan to be presented to the RA before further work may continue.
[12:56] Laura Azalee: I agree Guillaume
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[12:56] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[12:56] Guillaume Mistwalker: Aye
[12:56] Laura Azalee: aye
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[12:56] Lyubov Atheria: The next agenda item is 4. MoCA Update
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: The Curator has informed me that she is continuing work, slowly, on the next exhibition. Done.
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: Next, 5. Citizen Concerns
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: Would any Citizen like to offer something at this time?
[12:57] Almut Brunswick: Yes
[12:57] Lyubov Atheria: Please Almut.
[12:59] Almut Brunswick: In May there was a request for citizen's applications to become the LUC citizen's representative, but I didn't get a reply on my application
[12:59] Almut Brunswick: I would like to know when the appointment has taken place and who are the new citizens in the LUC
[13:00] Lyubov Atheria: I collected all applications and presented them to all RA members at our initial meeting, where we took a vote on citizen LUC members. I did not send congratulations or regrets to any specific applicant.
[13:00] Almut Brunswick: So it is in the MoM?
[13:00] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: The minutes of the 25 May meeting contain this, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9501
[13:01] Almut Brunswick: ah found it now
[13:01] Guillaume Mistwalker lowers hand.
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: "Mizou Vavoom and Richie Deschanel were elected citizen LUC members (12:54)"
[13:01] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[13:01] Guillaume Mistwalker: I was just going to share those minutes. ㋡
[13:02] Almut Brunswick: Done for this. Second point:
[13:03] Almut Brunswick: The little project to collect and to present essential knowledge about the CDS for new citizens and those who alwas wanted to know but never dared to ask;) could need some further input
[13:04] Rosie Gray: :P
[13:04] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Almut. Perhaps you can make a new forum topic post with some specific requests?
[13:04] Almut Brunswick: I just wanted to remind everybody to contribute to this guide and not just to leave me a to-do list, if possible
[13:04] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand
[13:04] Lyubov Atheria: That is a fair request Almut.
[13:04] Almut Brunswick: and in this shape it is not really accessible to the target audience
[13:05] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Gaius?
[13:05] Guillaume Mistwalker: Could you organise some roundtbles or fireside chats, Almut, so we could use it as an opportunityfor storytelling and sharing institutional knowledge that way?
[13:06] Guillaume Mistwalker: Or, I suppose it does not have to be you, but since you mentioned it...
[13:06] Almut Brunswick: I hoped for the Q&A meetings, but maybe it is really better to separate it from these events
[13:07] Almut Brunswick: In fact, it would be a task for the Welcome Committee
[13:07] Lyubov Atheria: I think the GQT meetings are also an appropriate time and place, yes Almut.
[13:07] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[13:07] Almut Brunswick: Well, actually yes when I can make it to these early times
[13:08] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Rosie?
[13:08] Rosie Gray: I was just going to say that I agree that the welcome committee would be appropriate, but it would take someone on it to 'take it on'
[13:08] Rosie Gray: and I wondered if I could invite Almut to that committee to do that?
[13:09] Rosie Gray: and also, of course the GQT meetings as well
[13:09] Rosie Gray: done
[13:10] Almut Brunswick: Since I once have initiated it and I don't have any other obligations, I could. But again: The name Committee says that it is not a one-(wo)man-show...
[13:10] Rosie Gray: absolutely, but you have to join the committee first and then you can whip it into shape!
[13:10] Almut Brunswick: Then I will send you my application. Done
[13:11] Guillaume Mistwalker: ㋡
[13:11] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Almut, and Rosie. Almut, please continue to work with Rosie and be mindful of the next GQT meeting.
[13:11] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any more Citizen Concerns before we continue?
[13:11] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none, thank you. Next, *6. RA member concerns
[13:11] Lyubov Atheria: Would any RA member like to share something at this time?
[13:12] Guillaume Mistwalker: I have nothing on my mind.
[13:12] Brooke Brandenburg: nothing for me :)
[13:12] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you RA members.
[13:12] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *7. Old Business
[13:13] Lyubov Atheria: Last time, we discussed some changes to the private land sale policy and maximum number of allowed parcels and found a couple other needed modifications were needed for the General Covenant.
[13:14] Lyubov Atheria: After an internal RA discussion, the proposed changes were posted to the forum for public comment, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9512
[13:14] Lyubov Atheria: I had expected to see a fuller public discussion of the proposed changes.
[13:15] Lyubov Atheria: Would anyone like to comment on the proposed changes?
[13:15] Guillaume Mistwalker: It may be that the public agrees with the proposed changes.
[13:15] Guillaume Mistwalker: I will reply and comment with as much.
[13:16] Lyubov Atheria: Should we allow more time for public comment and take this item up again at our next meeting?
[13:16] Brooke Brandenburg: How long has sit been posted?
[13:17] Brooke Brandenburg: it^
[13:17] Rosie Gray raises a hand
[13:17] Lyubov Atheria: 1 week, since Monday 15 June
[13:17] Lyubov Atheria: By law, 7 days is required.
[13:17] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Rosie?
[13:17] Rosie Gray: I would just like to point out that recently it's been shown that this is quite an issue
[13:18] Rosie Gray: people selling their land privately, when they don't understand the ramifications, and neither do the purchasers
[13:18] Rosie Gray: it puts us in a very bad position if it happens
[13:18] Rosie Gray: and it did happen recently
[13:18] Guillaume Mistwalker raises hand.
[13:18] Rosie Gray: done
[13:18] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Rosie. Gaius?
[13:19] Guillaume Mistwalker: Since the proper time limit has followed, are there objections to voting on it today?
[13:19] Guillaume Mistwalker: *has been followed
[13:19] Lyubov Atheria: I have heard no objections.
[13:19] Rosie Gray raises a hand again
[13:20] Guillaume Mistwalker looks out over the thronging masses.
[13:20] Brooke Brandenburg: lol
[13:20] Rosie Gray: hehe
[13:20] Laura Azalee: haha
[13:20] Brooke Brandenburg: that did me in!
[13:20] Rosie Gray: can I ask for a point of clarification?
[13:21] Lyubov Atheria: Yes Rosie?
[13:21] Rosie Gray: I was just wondering, on your post on the forun
[13:21] Rosie Gray: forum*
[13:21] Rosie Gray: you didn't post the entire covenant, so...
[13:21] Lyubov Atheria: correct
[13:21] Lyubov Atheria: only the affected sections
[13:22] Rosie Gray: was it just those specific areas you posted that would be affected?
[13:22] Lyubov Atheria: Yes, only the sections that I posted are affected. No change was made to any other area.
[13:22] Rosie Gray nods
[13:22] Rosie Gray: done
[13:22] Lyubov Atheria: And only grammatical errors in those affected sections were addressed.
[13:23] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the General Covenant be modified, as described in the Forum post, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?p=49625#p49625 specifically the Purchasing Land and Paying Tier and Tier Meter Expiration sections.
[13:23] Guillaume Mistwalker: Second
[13:23] Brooke Brandenburg: I second that motion
[13:23] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[13:23] Brooke Brandenburg: sorry, G
[13:23] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any comments or questions before we proceed to a vote?
[13:23] Guillaume Mistwalker: No need to apologise!
[13:23] Brooke Brandenburg: :)
[13:23] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none.
[13:23] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote, that the General Covenant be modified, as described in the Forum post, http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?p=49625#p49625 specifically the Purchasing Land and Paying Tier and Tier Meter Expiration sections.
[13:24] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:24] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:24] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:24] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:24] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[13:24] Rosie Gray: ··•°•··..☺ Applauds! ☺ ..··•°•··..
[13:24] Lyubov Atheria: Gaius please update this section on the Portal. Rosie and Lilith, are you able to change the Covenant as listed in each parcel description?
[13:24] Rosie Gray: yes
[13:25] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[13:25] Guillaume Mistwalker: Will do.
[13:25] Lyubov Atheria: The next item is *8. New Business
[13:26] Lyubov Atheria: I would like to motion to approve the updated Chancellor budget, as posted to http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9502
[13:26] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[13:26] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[13:26] Lyubov Atheria: We have already held a substantial discussion about the budget. Are there any final comments or questions before we proceed to a vote?
[13:26] Guillaume Mistwalker: No.
[13:26] Brooke Brandenburg: none
[13:26] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you.
[13:27] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the updated Chancellor budget, as posted to http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9502
[13:27] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:27] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:27] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:27] Laura Azalee: aye sorry
[13:28] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[13:28] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you again Chancellor!
[13:28] Rosie Gray: thank you all ㋡
[13:29] Lyubov Atheria: Next, I motion that we vote to approve the Chancellor's appointment to the LUC, Kyoko and the Guild appointments to the LUC, Sudane and Delia.
[13:29] Brooke Brandenburg: I second that motion
[13:29] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[13:29] Lyubov Atheria: Are there any comments or questions before we proceed?
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none.
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to approve the Chancellor's appointment to the LUC, Kyoko and the Guild appointments to the LUC, Sudane and Delia.
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:30] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:30] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:30] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *9. General Announcements
[13:30] Lyubov Atheria: Would anyone like to make a General Announcement at this time?
[13:31] Lyubov Atheria: I hear none, thank you.
[13:31] Lyubov Atheria: Next, *10. Next Meeting

Propose: Tuesday 7 July at 1200 SLT
[13:31] Lyubov Atheria: Is this day and time agreeable?
[13:31] Brooke Brandenburg: yes
[13:31] Laura Azalee: good for me
[13:31] Lyubov Atheria: I motion that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 7 July at 1200 SLT
[13:32] Guillaume Mistwalker: second
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Gaius.
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote that the next RA meeting be scheduled for Tuesday 7 July at 1200 SLT.
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:32] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:32] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:32] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, the motion carries.
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Lastly, I motion to adjourn.
[13:32] Brooke Brandenburg: second
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you Brooke.
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Please vote to adjourn.
[13:32] Lyubov Atheria: Aye
[13:32] Brooke Brandenburg: aye
[13:33] Laura Azalee: aye
[13:33] Guillaume Mistwalker: aye
[13:33] Lyubov Atheria: Thank you, this meeting is now adjourned.

Gaius Nebuliens Curio (Guillaume Mistwalker)
si enim pecunias aequari non placet, si ingenia omnium paria esse non possunt, iura certe paria debent esse eorum inter se, qui sunt cives in eadem re publica. (Cic. De Rep. 1.32.49)

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”