Transcript RA meeting 5 March 2016

Announcements by the Leader of the Representative Assembly

Moderator: SC Moderators

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Transcript RA meeting 5 March 2016

Post by Han Held »

[12:03] Shep (shep.titian): ok ... calling the meeting to order ... agenda is in the box on the table ... along with a SC request details ... if you want to speak please hit the stick and wait your turn .. and hit it when finished to clear your name
[12:03] RA Agenda and Notes owned by Rosie Gray. gave you 'SC request to RA re: Opavote' ( http://slurl.com/secondlife/Colonia%20Nova/25/165/40 ).
[12:03] Shep (shep.titian): Thank you
[12:04] Shep (shep.titian): ok Admin business
[12:04] Shep (shep.titian): I only have one .. and that is a seven day request from Niooligan
[12:05] Shep (shep.titian): Nolligan even lol
[12:05] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Josie
[12:05] Lilith Ivory: Hi Josie
[12:05] Josie Cooperstone (josephine.fotherington): Hello
[12:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): For some reason I'm not able to read the minutes in the notecard
[12:05] Shep (shep.titian): Ok team have you reviewed the agenda?
[12:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Can someone pass it to me?
[12:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): never mind, I got it
[12:06] Tanoujin Milestone: inutes: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... tes#p42247
[12:06] Tanoujin Milestone: I move to approve the agenda
[12:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I've read the agenda and the previous minutes
[12:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): second
[12:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Hi, Rosie :)
[12:07] Shep (shep.titian): vote
[12:07] Lilith Ivory: Hi Rosie :)
[12:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[12:07] Shep (shep.titian): aye
[12:07] Tanoujin Milestone: Hi Rosie
[12:07] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:07] Rosie Gray: hi everyone ㋡
[12:08] Shep (shep.titian): ok minutes
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: I move to approve the minutes as well
[12:08] Shep (shep.titian): I move we approve the minutes
[12:08] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): seconded
[12:08] Shep (shep.titian): hahaha
[12:08] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): o.o
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: withdraw and second
[12:08] Shep (shep.titian): withdraw mine
[12:08] Tanoujin Milestone: lol
[12:08] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): seconded Tan
[12:08] Shep (shep.titian): who has it?
[12:09] Shep (shep.titian): ok vote
[12:09] Shep (shep.titian): aye
[12:09] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[12:09] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:10] Shep (shep.titian): Ok .. I see our illustrious chancellor .. Rosie do you have an exec report for us?
[12:10] Rosie Gray: ummmm.... sure
[12:11] Rosie Gray: not much to report other than we have an advertisement going at The Shelter
[12:11] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: You are now On the List to Speak. You Can Click the Device Again to Remove your Name.
[12:11] Shep (shep.titian): Good can I also say Nolli wanted me to ask you how the marketing plan was coming along?
[12:11] Rosie Gray: and I'm working on having a spring carnival
[12:12] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Hi, Delia
[12:12] Rosie Gray: well the marketing plan is underway, but it's very difficult to tell what return on investment we get from it
[12:12] Delia Lake: hi everyone
[12:12] Lilith Ivory: Hi Delia :)
[12:12] Rosie Gray: it's mostly raising awareness of the CDS as best we can
[12:12] Shep (shep.titian): Hi Delia :)
[12:12] Widget Whiteberry nudges Delia
[12:13] Rosie Gray: I'm still looking for another suitable place to do some advertising.. in particular would love to find some places where we could put out our kiosk
[12:13] Rosie Gray: since it has all the information in it we have to offer
[12:13] Rosie Gray: so if anyone has any suggestions on good places to advertise, please let me know
[12:14] Shep (shep.titian): Approach sim owners is the only way there
[12:14] Rosie Gray: I think that's all unless anyone has any questions?
[12:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I do
[12:14] Rosie Gray: yes Han?
[12:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I agree the marketing plan is mostly about raising brand awareness; do you think you would be able or willing to give a report or at least a post on the forum at the end of this term of your impressions on what impact it's had?
[12:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): done
[12:15] Rosie Gray: sure I will definitely do that
[12:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Great, thank you. Done
[12:15] Shep (shep.titian): ok moving on
[12:15] Shep (shep.titian): Citizens concerns
[12:16] Lilith Ivory: not much of a concern but I wanted to mention that we already have a candidate for our by election ..
[12:16] Shep (shep.titian): oh cool .. who?
[12:17] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): (brb a quick sec)
[12:17] Lilith Ivory: and that it was important to get aproval from the RA for the opavote system so we can run our election smoothly if we get more candidates this week
[12:17] Shep (shep.titian): ok Han
[12:17] Lilith Ivory: it´s Em Warden
[12:17] Rosie Gray: yay ㋡
[12:17] Lilith Ivory: her declaration is postet on the forum
[12:17] Shep (shep.titian): ah ok good
[12:18] Shep (shep.titian): Not been today .. been tearing my sim up lol
[12:18] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): ((back))
[12:18] Shep (shep.titian): wb
[12:19] Shep (shep.titian): ok .. RA members concerns
[12:19] Thomas Sadoul hits the 'stick' and raises his hand
[12:19] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Your Name has Been Removed From the List of Speakers
[12:19] Shep (shep.titian): backtracks
[12:19] Shep (shep.titian): yes Thomas
[12:19] Thomas Sadoul laughs "just a couple things...not concerns I suppose...
[12:20] Thomas Sadoul: 1, I can't get into the forum no matter what I try. I've found no way to register so think I'm missing something.
[12:20] Thomas Sadoul: 2. maybe too late this go 'round but perhaps for the next election, I can help out. I do have a server and the ability ;)
[12:20] Lilith Ivory: ah you need to send me a notecard with the info I need to register you
[12:20] Lilith Ivory: I´ll come back to you later about that Thomas
[12:20] Thomas Sadoul: ok, I will do that Lilith. Thank you.
[12:21] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): also note that the server the portal is on has had problems, that affects the forum; a lot of times I get the cloudflare page
[12:21] Thomas Sadoul nods
[12:21] Thomas Sadoul: and I'm done.
[12:21] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): isn't the forum still on Gwyn's personal server?
[12:21] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I don't know.
[12:21] Lilith Ivory: forum was down last (my) night again :(
[12:21] Shep (shep.titian): That will be very helpful Thomas thank you
[12:21] Rosie Gray: yes it is I believe
[12:22] Lilith Ivory: and yes it is Coop
[12:22] Shep (shep.titian): Widget?
[12:22] Widget Whiteberry: I think it would be prudent to test the voting system even if we hve no other candidates
[12:22] Widget Whiteberry: done
[12:23] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I tend to agree...Lilith, do you have any feedback on how that would affect your election?
[12:23] Lilith Ivory: we have tested it already during the election of the 23th RA and Coop as chancelor Widget
[12:23] Widget Whiteberry: oh good! ty Lil
[12:23] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): spoke too soon **laughs** thanks, Lilith
[12:23] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): That being the case, I'd be in favor of adopting it
[12:23] Lilith Ivory smiles
[12:24] Shep (shep.titian): You'll have that opportunity Han lol
[12:24] Shep (shep.titian): Thomas your name is up?
[12:25] Thomas Sadoul: It's gone...thank you:)
[12:25] Shep (shep.titian): ok
[12:25] Shep (shep.titian): RA concerns?
[12:25] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: You are now On the List to Speak. You Can Click the Device Again to Remove your Name.
[12:25] Tanoujin Milestone: none here
[12:25] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): here
[12:26] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held) raises her hand, jumping up and down
[12:26] Shep (shep.titian): BTW I'm having some serious texture issues with things changing colour .. so sorry if I crash
[12:26] Shep (shep.titian): Han?
[12:28] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thank you. I wanted to repeat what I said on the forum. I am ready to vote in favor of Rosie's proposal, but I object to section 4 being included I feel that it can bite us on the rear in ways we aren't anticipating and that I cannot see (I'm not the sharpest tack in the tacklebox --just because I can't see it, doesn't mean it's not a concern) ...that said, this bill IS important enough to pass...so I'm voiting in favor of it, but I want those concerns on record
[12:28] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): done
[12:28] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Your Name has Been Removed From the List of Speakers
[12:29] Shep (shep.titian): ok .. we'll get to that subject shortly
[12:29] Shep (shep.titian): ok no concerns and no old business
[12:29] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): no.
[12:30] Shep (shep.titian): So now Proposal to change land sales
-----[Here is the original text of the proposal which we were discussing]

Proposal to change land sale prices and management of land sales:

Land sale value will reduce to $0L for all parcels in all regions, but requiring at least 30 days' non-refundable tier payment.

This will be accomplished by:

1) The purchase price will be $0L, but the first 30 days' tier will be paid through the 'About Land', rather than through the Hippo box. (This means that the land itself will be set for sale at the price of 30 days' tier.)*

2) When an EM sees that a parcel has been purchased, they will set the Hippo box to reflect that there has been 30 days' ** tier paid. This will be done using the "Edit Tenancy" control on the Hippo management website, inserting the name of the the new owner, and the number of days left on their first month; done within the month, but preferably within 48 hours of the parcel purchase. The EM will contact the new owner and tell them that their tier box is now active.

3) Following month tiers will be paid as usual through the Hippo box.

4) Land will not be allowed to be resold by individuals, to ensure that the integrity of the system is maintained. When a person wishes to divest themselves of a parcel of land they will 'abandon' it, and an EM will reset it for sale in the manner noted above. The parcel owner may request that the parcel be set to sale to a specific person, and that person will have a maximum of 1 week to purchase the land before it reverts to being for sale to 'anyone'.

5) When setting a parcel for sale to the amount of 30 days' tier, it will clearly state in the About Land that the purchase price includes 1 month/30 days' of tier, and that the parcel may not be privately resold.

6) If a person wants to swap their parcel to another one of similar value, at the discretion of the Chancellor, the amount of that first month's remaining tier would be applied to the swapped-to parcel.

*It is recognized that there is a value fluctuation between US dollars and the Linden dollar; when that fluctuation occurs it can mean that the price set in the About Land may not coincide exactly with the amount in the Hippo tier box. It is not reasonable to request that Estate Managers will have to adjust the price in the About Land whenever this happens. The price will be put into the About Land at the amount of the monthly/30 days' tier at the time of placing it for sale.

[12:30] Tanoujin Milestone raises hand
[12:30] Shep (shep.titian): Rosie do you want to speak .. as its your proposal?
[12:31] Shep (shep.titian): Tan?
[12:31] Tanoujin Milestone: let Rosie first
[12:31] Rosie Gray: oh well I think we have had a lot of opportunity on the forum
[12:31] Rosie Gray: I don't have anything else to add right now
[12:31] Rosie Gray: thanks
[12:32] Shep (shep.titian): ok Tan?
[12:32] Tanoujin Milestone: okay, straightforward, i am in favor of this proposal, but i would like to know what concerns Han has with prohibiting resales via "about land"
[12:32] Tanoujin Milestone: i did not get that yet. done
[12:33] Shep (shep.titian): ok .. Han your worries?
[12:34] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): My first and foremost concern is that it changes the way land is managed and I feel that we don't have a solid enough understanding of the downsides. I am afraid that we'll be stuck with that and it may cause problems when the downsides become apparent.
[12:34] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): That's my main objection; done.
[12:34] Shep (shep.titian): ok
[12:34] Shep (shep.titian): Lil?
[12:34] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): ((afk a quick sec, brb))
[12:35] Lilith Ivory: first I wanted to ask you please to include Rosies proposal somehow in the transcrpt that it is clear later what has been discussed and what exactly has been voted for :)
[12:36] Widget Whiteberry applauds Lil
[12:36] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): ((back))
[12:36] Shep (shep.titian): Ok I'll copy/paste it
[12:36] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I will do that, Lil, no problem.
[12:36] Lilith Ivory: and second it just crossed my mind if the restrictions of landsales could be tested in a trial period so we can see how it works for our citizens and the EM team
[12:36] Lilith Ivory: done, thank you :)
[12:36] Tanoujin Milestone: http://forums.slcds.info/viewtopic.php? ... =90#p42557?
[12:36] Shep (shep.titian): Rosie
[12:36] Rosie Gray: oh thanks
[12:37] Rosie Gray: I just wanted to comment about Han's concern
[12:37] Rosie Gray: really the way land changes are handled will change anyway with this
[12:38] Rosie Gray: the idea of disallowing private sales would make it much easier to make sure there are no misunderstandings
[12:38] Rosie Gray: I worry that someone would sell their land and the next person wouldn't understand that they then DO have to pay the full month's tier right away
[12:39] Rosie Gray: and that could cause a lot of resentments
[12:39] Rosie Gray: and I think that's quite important
[12:39] Rosie Gray: done
[12:39] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I agree
[12:39] Shep (shep.titian): widget
[12:39] Widget Whiteberry: A link to the forum is not a good substitute for posting adopted language — in full — in the transcript and the minutes.
[12:40] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: You are now On the List to Speak. You Can Click the Device Again to Remove your Name.
[12:40] Tanoujin Milestone: In favor of posting the proposal
[12:40] Widget Whiteberry: done
[12:40] Shep (shep.titian): I will put it there .. have faith!
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): That's my intent, Widget ; to post the proposal in full
[12:40] Shep (shep.titian): Ok
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): when I do the minutes
[12:40] Shep (shep.titian): I have a concern
[12:40] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I want to responde to Rosie, if I may?
[12:40] Shep (shep.titian): No
[12:40] Shep (shep.titian): bnot yet
[12:41] Shep (shep.titian): I'm concerned that the no resale changes what we are
[12:41] Shep (shep.titian): Atm .. we are all landowners .. that makes us different from other estates
[12:42] Shep (shep.titian): If we can't sell then that means we are merely renting surely
[12:43] Shep (shep.titian): It's changing a fundamental
[12:43] Shep (shep.titian): done
[12:43] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I tend to agree, though I'm not sure that we're not renters already; just renters with the added benefit of citizenship
[12:44] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): What I wanted to say to Rosie was that other estates, eg Zoha handle the issue of transfers by basically saying that the initial renter is responsible for the teir and if teir isn't paid, the land is revoked. I think would could do something similar w/out making the land non-transferable. done
[12:45] Shep (shep.titian): DCoop
[12:45] Shep (shep.titian): Coop
[12:45] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Your Name has Been Removed From the List of Speakers
[12:45] Shep (shep.titian): Hi Calli
[12:46] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Hi, Calli
[12:46] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): Just to echo what Han said, that while it may not be perfect, I'd rather see the landowner retain some right to sell their parcels
[12:46] Lilith Ivory: Hi Calli
[12:47] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: You are now On the List to Speak. You Can Click the Device Again to Remove your Name.
[12:47] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): That's it for now
[12:47] Shep (shep.titian): Han?
[12:48] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I say we kick the proposal back until it's submitted without the no-transfer clause. Done.
[12:48] Tanoujin Milestone: your opinion, Shep?
[12:48] Shep (shep.titian): I was thinking we could just remove section 4
[12:49] Shep (shep.titian): I'm happy with the rest of the proposal
[12:49] Tanoujin Milestone: that is " 4) Land will not be allowed to be resold by individuals, to ensure that the integrity of the system is maintained. When a person wishes to divest themselves of a parcel of land they will 'abandon' it, and an EM will reset it for sale in the manner noted above. The parcel owner may request that the parcel be set to sale to a specific person, and that person will have a maximum of 1 week to purchase the land before it reverts to being for sale to 'anyone'."
[12:49] Shep (shep.titian): yes that one
[12:49] Tanoujin Milestone: trial period? Review?
[12:49] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): section 5 would need to be amended as well
[12:50] Shep (shep.titian): It's not needed to change the rest
[12:50] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Tan, Shep do you see any other parts of the proposal affecting the transfer of land apart from section 4? I was thinking something similar to what Shep just said (omit sec 4, pass the rest) but I'm not sure if that would accomplish what we want which is why i was suggesting to have it be re-submitted w/out the no-transfer bits
[12:50] Tanoujin Milestone: Coop is right, 5) is affected
[12:50] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thanks, Coop; that answers my question
[12:50] Rosie Gray: that could easily be updated right now without waiting for another meeting
[12:50] Shep (shep.titian): yes you are right Tan
[12:51] XD-Moderator Speaker List v2.36: Your Name has Been Removed From the List of Speakers
[12:51] Shep (shep.titian): So we take out 4 and alter 5
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: fine, i would agree to that if it can be reviewed after a couple of weeks
[12:51] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I don't think we need to wait
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: when we see how it works out
[12:51] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Rosie has offered to amend it now so we can vote on it this meeting
[12:51] Tanoujin Milestone: yes, decide now, but review later if it works
[12:51] Shep (shep.titian): ok .. I'll trim it
[12:51] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): if I read you right, Rosie?
[12:52] Rosie Gray: yes Han
[12:52] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I'd be in favor of going that route
[12:52] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): afk while she trims
[12:53] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I get what you mean now, Tan; if we feel later it doesn't work we can always vote to remove it from the books.
[12:53] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I don't think we need to do a probationary period or anything
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: yes. Or add what we need
[12:53] Tanoujin Milestone: i am fine with that
[12:54] Rosie Gray gave you Proposal to change land sale prices REVISED.
[12:54] Shep (shep.titian): ok done it
[12:54] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thank you Rosie; incidently I'll include both versions in the minutes.
[12:54] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): afk, reading
[12:55] Shep (shep.titian): I move we Change land sale prices as detailed in the following proposal ... Proposal to change land sale prices and management of land sales:

Land sale value will reduce to $0L for all parcels in all regions, but requiring at least 30 days' non-refundable tier payment.

This will be accomplished by:

1) The purchase price will be $0L, but the first 30 days' tier will be paid through the 'About Land', rather than through the Hippo box. (This means that the land itself will be set for sale at the price of 30 days' tier.)*

2) When an EM sees that a parcel has been purchased, they will set the Hippo box to reflect that there has been 30 days' ** tier paid. This will be done using the "Edit Tenancy" control on the Hippo management website, inserting the name of the the new owner, and the number of days left on their first month; done within the month, but preferably within 48 hours of the parcel purchase. The EM will contact the new owner and tell them that their tier box is now active.

3) Following month
[12:55] Shep (shep.titian): tiers will be paid as usual through the Hippo box

4) When setting a parcel for sale to the amount of 30 days' tier, it will clearly state in the About Land that the purchase price includes 1 month/30 days' of tier.

5) If a person wants to swap their parcel to another one of similar value, at the discretion of the Chancellor, the amount of that first month's remaining tier would be applied to the swapped-to parcel.

*It is recognized that there is a value fluctuation between US dollars and the Linden dollar; when that fluctuation occurs it can mean that the price set in the About Land may not coincide exactly with the amount in the Hippo tier box. It is not reasonable to request that Estate Managers will have to adjust the price in the About Land whenever this happens. The price will be put into the About Land at the amount of the monthly/30 days' tier at the time of placing it for sale.
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: good enough for me atm
[12:56] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I've read and I second the motion
[12:56] Shep (shep.titian): Vote please
[12:56] Shep (shep.titian): Aye
[12:56] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[12:56] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[12:56] Shep (shep.titian): Carried :)
[12:57] Widget Whiteberry looks at the talking object
[12:57] Tanoujin Milestone: thanks for your flexibility, Rosie
[12:57] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I want to thank Rosie for her willingness to amend it while we're here
[12:57] Rosie Gray: my pleasure ㋡
[12:57] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): For the record
[12:57] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): "Aye with NO reservations" :)
[12:58] Shep (shep.titian): Ok lets keep the momentum lol
[12:58] Shep (shep.titian): Not on the agenda .. a request from the SC to adopt Opavote for the election
[12:59] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I have no objection.
[12:59] Tanoujin Milestone: I move we set it on the agenda now and handle it
[12:59] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Seconded
[12:59] Shep (shep.titian): second
[12:59] Shep (shep.titian): vote
[12:59] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[12:59] Shep (shep.titian): aye
[12:59] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:00] Lilith Ivory smiles
[13:01] Tanoujin Milestone: I guess we need to know what the SC desires
[13:01] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): In addition to what's in the notecard?
[13:01] Shep (shep.titian): there is Liliths note re the subject in the box
[13:02] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I'm waiting for objections, failing that a motion to vote on it
[13:02] Shep (shep.titian): ok .. I move we agree to SC request to adopt Opavote
[13:03] Widget Whiteberry wonders if this is legal - voting on an action that was not posted in the minutes
[13:03] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I believe it is
[13:03] Shep (shep.titian): Yes Widget .. it was raised under Citizens concerns
[13:03] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): that's the entire point of "citizens concerns", for instance
[13:04] Widget Whiteberry nods
[13:04] Lilith Ivory: the thing is that I contacted Ms LRA as soon as I got notice we need to work with this system again to have an election
[13:04] Shep (shep.titian): waiting a second
[13:04] Lilith Ivory: unfortunately the agenda was already posted at this time
[13:04] Tanoujin Milestone: hmmmm, for the record, the SC wants 10 US$ and allowance to use OpaVote for the coming byelections and an additional 10US$ to use Open STV to validate the elections
[13:04] Tanoujin Milestone: i think thats all
[13:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Is that per-election; or a blanket license?
[13:05] Shep (shep.titian): I don't see a problem there
[13:05] Shep (shep.titian): Everything has admin costs these days
[13:05] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): That's what the reserve is for...government expenses and ballot infrastructure qualifies as that
[13:06] Lilith Ivory: we are just about to check and maybe the second 10US$ will not be needed
[13:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I'd be happy eough to authorize it, if it's not needed we're not out anything
[13:06] RG Cooperstone (roguegeek.cooperstone): it's per election
[13:06] Tanoujin Milestone: I move we allow the SC to use OpaVote and alll expenses they need for it to be granted
[13:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thanks, Coop
[13:06] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Second
[13:07] Shep (shep.titian): I retract my motion
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: do you need OpenSTV too, Llilith?
[13:07] Shep (shep.titian): Vote
[13:07] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[13:07] Shep (shep.titian): Aye
[13:07] Shep (shep.titian): Carried .. you have it Lil
[13:07] Lilith Ivory: aawwww thanks
[13:07] Rosie Gray: ㋡
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): welkiez :]
[13:07] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): :D
[13:08] Shep (shep.titian): Moving on ...
[13:08] Shep (shep.titian): General announcements
[13:09] Shep (shep.titian): I just want to officially thank Gaius for his hard work ... sorry he resigned .. and wish him the very best with his studies
[13:09] Callipygian Christensen waves her hand
[13:09] Shep (shep.titian): Calli
[13:10] Callipygian Christensen: For those who may not follow ageandas and transcripts - the SC elected a new Dean last weekend - Lilith.
[13:10] Tanoujin Milestone: congrats, Lilith
[13:10] Lilith Ivory smiles
[13:10] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Congratulations, Lilith and thank you :)
[13:11] Callipygian Christensen: Aliasi has too much istability arund schedules in RL - Lilith agreed to stand..so please welcome your new Dean of the SC.
[13:11] Shep (shep.titian): Yes ... Congratulations Lilith :))
[13:11] Lilith Ivory: aaww thank you
[13:11] Thomas Sadoul: Congrats Lilith :)
[13:11] Delia Lake: Congrats again Lil
[13:11] Lilith Ivory: thank you all :)
[13:12] Shep (shep.titian): If there is nothing else .. date of next meeting?
[13:12] Tanoujin Milestone: any, if it is only saturday
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Arpil 2nd, noon SLT
[13:13] Shep (shep.titian): Ok thanks Han
[13:13] Shep (shep.titian): April 2nd at noon it is
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): wait
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): I take that back
[13:13] Shep (shep.titian): lol
[13:13] Tanoujin Milestone: hehe
[13:13] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): If this is the last meeting of the term
[13:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): we should make it closer to the 15th to make sure we can take care of anything that comes up
[13:14] Shep (shep.titian): no it won't be
[13:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): ah, never mind then
[13:14] Shep (shep.titian): we are active till 1st June
[13:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): April 2nd noon is great then
[13:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thanks, I get confused...:)
[13:14] Shep (shep.titian): ok good
[13:14] Tanoujin Milestone: I move we meet on Arpil 2nd, noon SLT
[13:14] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): second
[13:14] Shep (shep.titian): I move to adjourn
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): we have to vote on the next meeting :P~~~~
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): :P~~~~
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): ooop sorry
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): then vote to adjuourn
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: erm, yes, that too
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): vote
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): Aye
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): And now again vote to adjourn
[13:15] Tanoujin Milestone: aye
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): aye
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): aye
[13:15] Shep (shep.titian): Cool
[13:15] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): We're adjourned?
[13:16] Shep (shep.titian): That was quick
[13:16] Tanoujin Milestone: looks like
[13:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held) **!!Passes out!!**
[13:16] Tanoujin Milestone: good meeting
[13:16] Rosie Gray: lol
[13:16] Rosie Gray: and now there is a lot of work to do to change to the new land sales policy
[13:16] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thanks to all of y'all for coming and giving us your feedback :)
[13:16] Shep (shep.titian): poor Han .. you can sleep now
[13:17] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): No I can't, I have SL family to see. But at least they won't mind if I fall aslseep on them :D
[13:17] Rosie Gray: hehe
[13:17] Shep (shep.titian): Awwww
[13:17] Thomas Sadoul: Thank you all for your efforts :)
[13:17] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): Thank you for coming, Thomas and for your offer
[13:18] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): that said...bye for now **waves all around**
[13:18] Rosie Gray: bye Han
[13:18] Tanoujin Milestone: bye Han :)
[13:18] Rosie Gray: thanks for endorsing my proposal about the land prices
[13:18] Hannah Marie Bloodwolf-Firelyte (han.held): My pleasure :)
[13:18] Teleport completed from http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/C ... /13/128/31
[13:18] Connecting to in-world Voice Chat...
[13:18] Connected

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"

Return to “Representative Assembly Announcements”