Commission meeting 14 December 2006 5 pm SLT

To plan and discuss the meetings to take place under the auspices of the Comission

Moderator: SC Moderators

Justice Soothsayer
Pundit
Pundit

Commission meeting 14 December 2006 5 pm SLT

Post by Justice Soothsayer »

The Commission will meet at the Pratorium in Colonia Nova at 5 pm SLT on Thursday, December 16th.

Agenda

1) Review results of first round balloting
2) Consider content of second round ballot

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

Um... the 16th of December is Friday. And 5PM SLT is 1AM GMT - can you fix it at a time that is convenient for those who live in Europe as well as the US, please?

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

I also am unlikely to make this. I have a client meeting that will likely run late -- as at least part of it will be spent discussing strategizing about litigation concerning a failing public sewage treatment plant while watching the Seahawks play San Francisco.

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Ashcroft Burnham":3b9gweuw]Um... the 16th of December is Friday.[/quote:3b9gweuw]
In the year that I'm in December 16th is a Saturday. :wink:

I think the dilemma with settling on a US&EU compatible time is that the commission would like to give input to the RA meeting on Saturday.

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Beathan »

I'm fairly sure that this meeting is intended to be tonight. The initial ballot -- setting the general direction of the Commission -- is due to Moon at 5:00 SLT tonight. I believe that the purpose of this meeting is to cast that ballot in person (if anyone wants to do so -- they don't have to) and to discuss it, and any thigns that follow immediately from it, so that the RA can receive a progress report at their regular Saturday meeting.

At least, that's what I assumed when I oberved that I have a conflict tonight. Further, the name of this thread, and the statement at the bottom of the ballot, confirm this assumption.

Beathan

Last edited by Beathan on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Ranma Tardis

Post by Ranma Tardis »

[quote="Ashcroft Burnham":2g9bxlsi]Um... the 16th of December is Friday. And 5PM SLT is 1AM GMT - can you fix it at a time that is convenient for those who live in Europe as well as the US, please?[/quote:2g9bxlsi]

This is schedule for those citizens located within North America and not just the United States. At least 2 of our citizens are located within Canada.

Justice Soothsayer
Pundit
Pundit

Post by Justice Soothsayer »

meeting today, thurs Dec. 14, 5 pm, first time ballot results are available and deadline for our inital input. We will also meet Fri at 1 pm as well w Moons consent.

Return to “Special Comission on the Judiciary Forum”