Election Results

Moderator: SC Moderators

Publius Crabgrass
Passionate Protagonist
Passionate Protagonist

Election Results

Post by Publius Crabgrass »

I was surprised to see this morning that I've been selected as the Simplicity member of the new RA. Thanks so much for your support. Our ideas must have resonated with a lot of the voters, and I think the other parties will have to sit up and pay attention.

I'll need your help in advancing our agenda in the coming term, and hope we can continue to have discussions in the forums and especially in-world.

Let's keep it Simple!

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Re: Election Results

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

[quote="Publius Crabgrass":jjsoyd4i]I was surprised to see this morning that I've been selected as the Simplicity member of the new RA. Thanks so much for your support. Our ideas must have resonated with a lot of the voters, and I think the other parties will have to sit up and pay attention.

I'll need your help in advancing our agenda in the coming term, and hope we can continue to have discussions in the forums and especially in-world.

Let's keep it Simple![/quote:jjsoyd4i]
Congratulations Publius on becoming our representative in the RA! And thank you everyone, who has been involved in making our campaign successful.

I'd like to echo Publius' desire for continued close cooperation and meeting activity in order to formulate a coherent strategy for gaining impact in the RA on the basis of a powerful and transparent organisational foundation.

The polls also clearly show that support in the electorate for the Simplicity Party approach to politics is vastly larger than the support enjoyed by CARE's socalled inclusive approach.

Let's move forward together remembering that our campaigning for the Simplicity cause will never really end.

Return to “The Simplicity Party”