RA Vacancy

Moderator: SC Moderators

Beathan
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

RA Vacancy

Post by Beathan »

We have a SP RA vacancy to fill and also may need a candidate for midterm elections to fill the vacant seats left by the CSDF. I understand that Jamie Palisades was going to run on behalf of the SP for the vacant seats. If the Party is willing, I would have him step up now and fill Brian's seat. If so, I would again request SP members (Diderot? Aliasi?) consider running for the RA.

The LRA position is open. I am quite sure that no remaining RA members want it. (I certainly don't want it -- I know that I am obnoxious and disliked (like Adams), so the howling that would accompany my trying to be LRA would put all past-howling to shame.) We, the SP, has a large number of highly competent, moderate folks who would be great LRAs. If Jamie won't or can't do it -- I know Diderot and Aliasi could.

Please, folks, IM with with any ideas here.

Thanks

Beathan

Let's keep things simple enough to be fair, substantive enough to be effective, and insightful enough to be good.
Jamie Palisades
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: RA Vacancy

Post by Jamie Palisades »

Have discussed wit Brian and Beathan and would be happy to serve as Brian's RA replacement. Regards J

== My Second Life home is CDS. Retired after three terms
== as chancellor of the oldest self-governing sims in SL.
Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: RA Vacancy

Post by Sonja Strom »

Now the meeting has completed, and Jamie has been sworn in as a new RA member and the new LRA.

Congratulations Jamie! :D Welcome to the Representative Assembly.

Return to “The Simplicity Party”