Election Results, R.A. Seats

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Election Results, R.A. Seats

Post by Brian Livingston »

Hello:

First off, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who chose to vote for the Simplicity Party during the most recent elections. We are certainly encouraged by your show of support for our platform of making our government as simple and accessible as possible.

In that light, I wanted to quickly update the community on the steps that the Simplicity Party has taken regarding the filling of our second R.A. seat. The C.D.S. Constitution, Article 1 Section 2 states that: "Each faction controls their seats and may replace members or fill seats due to vacancies as they see fit. Each seat receives a single vote." With this in mind, we have communicated the availability of the open seat to all eligible Simplicity Party members through a variety of methods. I have requested that any interested S.P. members e-mail me to express interest by Friday 6 PM SLT. If we have more than one person interested in the opportunity, we will a round of internal ranking of candidates in order to determine the seat placement.
This method was designed with the goal of strictly adhering to the spirit of the C.D.S. Constitution and the wishes of the voters.

We will post an update in this post Saturday with more information.

Thank you!

Brian Livingston

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Re: Election Results, R.A. Seats

Post by Brian Livingston »

Good Day:

After careful deliberation, the Simplicity Party has named Beathan Vale as our second Representative. Beathan has been a key figure in our faction and I am excited to be serving next to him again this term. As an experienced statesman, Beathan has received wide support from his fellow Simpletons and has graciously agreed to serve the C.D.S. in this capacity for the next term.

Best Regards,

Brian Livingston

Return to “The Simplicity Party”