Judicial qualification results

This is where announcements from the Judiciary are posted.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Judicial qualification results

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

Having spent some time marking the judicial qualificaiton questionairres, I have now completed the assessments. Two candidates applied (a third had a computer problem preventing him from submitting the form in time for the deadline); I should like to thank them both for their hard work and dedication to this project. It is a great testiment to the success of our legal system both in general and in attracting new and skilled citizens that so many people were prepared to spend so much effort in applying to qualify as judges. I should also like to thank Gwyneth Llewelyn of the Scientific Council for anonomysing the applications.

The results are:

[b:gxenvli3]Candidate 1: A

Candidate 2: A[/b:gxenvli3]

Congratulations to both candidates: you are now officially qualified as Judges of Common Jurisdiction.

Your names will go forward to the Public Judiciary Scrutiny Panel (or Representative Assembly, if the PJSP has not been constituted in time) for consideration of appointment. Even if you are not appointed in the first round, you will remain qualified, and if there are any further rounds of judicial recruitment, will not have to go through the qualificaiton process again.

(Perhaps Gwyn could now reply to this thread telling us who candidates 1 and 2 are...?)

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Gwyneth Llewelyn
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Gwyneth Llewelyn »

Candidate 1: Oni Jiutai

Candidate 2: Benjamin Noble

Congratulations to both of you, and sorry for not having posted this before; I missed this thread completely!

"I'm not building a game. I'm building a new country."
  -- Philip "Linden" Rosedale, interview to Wired, 2004-05-08

PGP Fingerprint: CE8A 6006 B611 850F 1275 72BA D93E AA3D C4B3 E1CB

Return to “Judiciary Announcements”