Land Sales on Colonia Nova "break even"

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Land Sales on Colonia Nova "break even"

Post by Sudane Erato »

A critical number for me as we look at the birth and growth of our sims is the number US$195, the amount of the monthly fee due to LL for each sim. I have always felt that the first level of success with the venture of a new sim is the point at which the monthly fee paid by owners on a given sim exceed the $195 that we owe for it.

With NFS, this event happened about 3 months after land first went on sale (if I remember correctly). I'm happy to announce that one month after sales on CN were opened, we now have land owning citizens on it committed to paying US$215, exceeding the LL commitment by $20.

This is not the whole picture, of course. That positive development must be sustained for long enough to repay the purchase price and the two months of LL fee before the sim "broke even". But it is an important milestone.

Sudane.....

Patroklus Murakami
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Patroklus Murakami »

Fantastic news Sudane!

This augurs well for sims 3 & 4 (which I think lots of people want to see online very soon).

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”