Sundials

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Ashcroft Burnham
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Sundials

Post by Ashcroft Burnham »

It might be rather nice to have a sundial or two in some of the public areas of Colonia Nova, such as, perhaps, in the outside parts of the Preretorium and/or the forum.

A sundial vendor can be found in Orwood, by the name of PrimWorx. Their main line of business is prim model trains (!), but it is interesting to note that they also have a scale model Fachwerk house (no mod, alas) to go with them.

Those with private property in Colonia Nova might be interested in the sundials for their own use.

Ashcroft Burnham

Where reason fails, all hope is lost.
Sudane Erato
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Post by Sudane Erato »

Yes :).

At one time Kendra had vendors for those trains in Altenburg. And I had a setup at one time at my old parcel within the walls, before I gave it to the school. They are very neat, and are always running off the rails :).

I also have a number of copies of the sundials (different sizes) if anyone would like to try them out. IM me.

Sudane.....

Aliasi Stonebender
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Aliasi Stonebender »

Yes, Zonax used to be well-known for holding show-and-tell events. I'd been considering making a large, forum-spanning "sundial" using a pillar and the whole of the forum, but his smaller ones are certainly atmospheric!

Member of the Scientific Council and board moderator.

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”