Colonia Nova Blogsite

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Colonia Nova Blogsite

Post by Brian Livingston »

Hi all:

In an effort to bring constrantly updated information to the public in an aesthetically pleasing and easily navigable manner, I have been playing around with wordpress to create a blog for Colonia Nova.

The benefits to using this system is that it allows for easy, timely updates to the site as well as automatic backups and archiving. In addition, it allows us to create static pages that are easily acessible from a side navigation bar, providing visitors with important information regarding our sim, including land information, government information, and so on.

The Link is: [url:1t4uuz3a]http://colonianova.wordpress.com[/url:1t4uuz3a]

I encourage everyone to go poke around, pick it apart, criticize, and other wise help me to get it up to speed, as there is the very real chance that I missing important features or component. If you have any comments or thoughts or whatnots, please e-mail me at briliv at gmail . com and/or post them here :)

Thanks!

--BL
[i:1t4uuz3a]
Edit: Forgot to insert link.[/i:1t4uuz3a]

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”