SPC Meeting Notice - Sunday 24th September, 1 PM SLT

For planning and discussing issues related to Colonia Nova, Neufreistadt's second sim under the Confederation of the Democratic Simulators.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

SPC Meeting Notice - Sunday 24th September, 1 PM SLT

Post by Jon Seattle »

The next SPC meeting will be help on Sunday 24 September at 1 PM SLT in the Rathaus. We will discuss an overall timeline of the project and also hear reports from each of the working groups.

Please send any additions to the agenda to Jon Seattle or Moon Adamant. All citizens are invited to attend.

Brian Livingston
Veteran debater
Veteran debater

Post by Brian Livingston »

Alas, I will almost certainly be workign that sunday (this was my weekend off), so I will most likely not be able to attend. However, if this is the case, I will submit a written report on behalf of the promotion WG.

Edit: I have indeed drafted a written report of the actions of the promotion wg since the last SPC meeting. If it turns out that I cannot make the meeting, I will submit it via notecard to both you and Moon, as well as post it in this forum for discussion.

--BL

Diderot Mirabeau
Master Word Wielder
Master Word Wielder

Post by Diderot Mirabeau »

I'm sorry I couldn't participate in the SPC meeting last Sunday - as you''ve probably noticed my RL circumstances have changed significantly to no longer permit me to invest as much time in SL as I've done before.

I'd like to know if the meeting took place as scheduled and if so, whether anyone had the opportunity to record the meeting? I'd be interested in reading a copy of the transcript. Alternatively, perhaps someone could tell me if a decision was made on a recommendation to the RA on the topic of geolocational cohesion between the old and new sims?

Thanks for your time!

Jon Seattle
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Jon Seattle »

Hi Diderot,

Yes the meeting did take place. Moon can fill you in with the details.

The current plan, as I understand it, is to have the new sim not next to but 1 sim separated from the current sim and to work on developing a regional plan to be used for future expansion. An additional sim might be set up later to fill the gap between the two.

As you may know, the sims can be moved later to fit this plan.

I hope all is well with you!

Return to “Planning Colonia Nova”