chat office hour

Moderator: SC Moderators

Claude Desmoulins
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

chat office hour

Post by Claude Desmoulins »

I will be available for a chat office hour on Wednesdays at 4 pm slt.

jabber me at:

claude_dot_desmoulins_at_gmail_dot_com

replace _at_ and _dot_ as appropriate

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: chat office hour

Post by Sonja Strom »

Hi everybody –

This is to let you know that my current office hours as Representative for the DPU are on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, from 5:00pm-9:00pm SLT each of these days.

Except for an occasional exception, during these times I should be in my dance club “Contact,” and if you send an IM to me then I should be in-world and able to speak with you about anything you would like. That said, you are always welcome to IM me at any time at all. If I am not in-world, your message should be forwarded to my email. I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Sonie

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

Hi again!

That last post was from my last term in the RA. Now I no longer have the dance club ::Contact::, which closed last summer.

This term I intend to be in my office in Neufreistadt nearly every day from 10am-11am SLT.

If you ever want to talk with me about something and I am not in-world, please send me an IM. It will go to my email - and, just like before, I will answer so soon as I can.

Sonja Strom
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Sonja Strom »

Now I have been elected for a third term. :)

For this term my in-world "office hours" will stay the same as in my last post above, almost every day from 10am-11am SLT. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Pip Torok
Sadly departed
Sadly departed

Post by Pip Torok »

Sonja Strom wrote:

Now I have been elected for a third term. :)

For this term my in-world "office hours" will stay the same as in my last post above, almost every day from 10am-11am SLT. Feel free to contact me at any time.

Congratulations to Sonja and also to those of us in this, the 10th session. Especially to you, Cindy!

Like Sonja, my "office-hours" will stay the same, from around Midnight to around 2am almost every day, so I'll certainly be able to reply to any IM or notecard sent between Sonja's day-shift and my night-shift.

Pip Torok

muhammedyussif
Casual contributor
Casual contributor

Post by muhammedyussif »

Now it is me trying to learn how to be a good representative and I start with announcing office hour Wednesdays 11.30 am to 12 pm (it should be half an hour) at the corner room at the al andalus mesquita in scha'allah

Love for All, Hatred for None

Return to “Democratic Pragmatist Union (DPU)”