CALL FOR CANDIDATES for the 35th Term of CDS Government

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

CALL FOR CANDIDATES for the 35th Term of CDS Government

Post by Delia Lake »

It's time!!! I know you appreciate all our CDS government does for us. CDS is unique. Because we elect our government, we have a say in what's done. Over the years, many of our citizens have stepped up and taken a turn at running for, and running our government. While there are responsibilities, there are also so many opportunities to get to know your neighbors better, to enjoy the satisfactions from helping people. So how about it? Is this term your time to step into the governmental limelight? Will you declare your candidacy to be a member of the 35th Representative Assembly? Will you declare your candidacy to be the next Chancellor?

Thinking about it but not sure? Ask. Post your questions here. Catch me (Delia Lake) inworld. Or Calli, or Lilith, or our Chancellor, Kyoko, or any members of our current RA. It's election time, and maybe this time is your time to participate!

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Re: CALL FOR CANDIDATES for the 35th Term of CDS Government

Post by Delia Lake »

To declare your candidacy for any of the 5 RA seats or for the Chancellorship, write your name and the office you seek on a no-modify notecard and pass it to me, Delia Lake - Dean of the SC, any time between now and midnight slt on 4 May 2021.

Return to “General Discussion”