Citizen Reps for the LUC wanted

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Citizen Reps for the LUC wanted

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Dear fellow Citizens,

at the beginning of the term the Representative Assembly sends two Citizen Reps to the Land Use Comission (LUC). All you need to qualify is a vital interest for the design of our regions.

Please make your interest known by Forums Post or Notecard to LRA Tanoujin Milestone until Friday January 29th. We would appreciate if you could attend the next RA meeting on January 30th 10 AM SLT when we will vote on your candidacy.

Kind regards, Tan

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Citizen Reps for the LUC wanted

Post by Han Held »

*offlines Tan, re-reads the notice*
Apparently, I'm brilliant at following instructions :lol:

I'm interested in being a part of the LUC, although I'm not sure when I'll hit the meeting on the 30th. It's at 9am my time which is earlier than I usually am awake.

Regardless, I'll do my best to make it as close to 10am as I'm able to.

I think I've forgotten very nearly everything in the last 2.5 years ( :oops: ); but if nothing else, I'm happy to give feedback and toss out ideas.

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Very nice! So far we have two applicants for the two citizen slots: Lilith Ivory and Han Held. Anyone else interested? Throw your hat into the ring :D

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Almut Brunswick
LRA
LRA

Post by Almut Brunswick »

I would like to encourage all citizens to candidate who are actively interested in the work of the LUC and who are preferably not already belong to one of the constitutional institutions.

Just to make sure beforehand how I will vote as RA:

Since there were some objections against my candidacy as (second) RA member in the function of another LUC representative, then we need to be consequent: Any other member of a constitutional institution will get a negative vote from me. When there is really a serious concern against the predomination of constitutional instances in the LUC, then it must apply also for more than one member of the Scientific Commitee. The SC is the supervisory body of the RA, so it shall not get the capability to heckle the RA for dominating its policy.

Almut

Han Held
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Post by Han Held »

Almut Brunswick wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:28 pm

I would like to encourage all citizens to candidate who are actively interested in the work of the LUC and who are preferably not already belong to one of the constitutional institutions.

*raises my hand*

I mean, I have other issues (as I wrote) but that's not one of them. I'm not currently serving in any office -constitutional or otherwise.

---
"I could talk talk talk, talk myself to death
But I believe I would only waste my breath" -Roxy Music "Remake, remodel"
Almut Brunswick
LRA
LRA

Post by Almut Brunswick »

Dear Han,

your readiness to serve as a Citizen's LUC Representative is highly appreciated and will get my full support. Thank you!

Return to “General Discussion”