Conclusion of the 33rd and Beginning of the 34th Term of CDS Government

Here you might discuss basically everything.

Moderator: SC Moderators

Delia Lake
Dean of the SC
Dean of the SC

Conclusion of the 33rd and Beginning of the 34th Term of CDS Government

Post by Delia Lake »

Congratulations again to our three incoming RA, Tanoujin Milestone, Rosie Gray, and Almut Brunswick, and incoming Chancellor Kyoko Samara Barzane. You will be assuming your offices on Tuesday, December 1. We will have a short ceremony of affirmation in the Praetorium. I think in this case I can speak for the entire CDS in expressing our appreciation for your service to us.

As impotant, a big thanks to the five outgoing RA and who served us in the 33rd term of the CDS Government, Lyubov Atheria,Tanoujin Milestone, Guillaume Mistwalker, Laura Azalee, Brooke Brandenburg, and outgoing Chancellor Rosie Gray. Supporting our elected officials are many other volunteers who organize and decorate for community events. So thank you to all of them too!

We are fortunate indeed that some of our fellow citizens volunteer to stand for election and serve a term or more as our representative government to manage the things big and small to keep our regions beautiful and running well.

Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Conclusion of the 33rd and Beginning of the 34th Term of CDS Government

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Thank you for your appreciation, Delia.

If I read the SC meeting transcript correctly, the affirmation ceremony on Tuesday, December 1. at noon will be held in the Thermae in Colonia Nova, not in the Praetorium. I will take the opportunity to try my new bathsuit :D

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren
Tanoujin Milestone
I need a hobby
I need a hobby

Re: Conclusion of the 33rd and Beginning of the 34th Term of CDS Government

Post by Tanoujin Milestone »

Server hickup, double post deleted

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Ian Maclaren

Return to “General Discussion”